Sika CarboDur UHM
Sika CarboDur UHM (Ultra High Modulus) Plates are high performance, corrosion resistant carbon fibre plates manufactured to individual project dimensional specifications. When used in conjunction with the appropriate SikaDur structural epoxy adhesive, they form the Sika CarboDur Ultra High Modulus Plate System.
This product is available as POA. Click here to email us for more information.
Shipping Options (Select at Checkout):
Sika CarboDur UHM (Ultra High Modulus) Plates are high performance, corrosion resistant carbon fibre plates manufactured to individual project dimensional specifications so price is on application. When used in conjunction with the appropriate SikaDur structural epoxy adhesive, they form the Sika CarboDur Ultra High Modulus Plate System.
To strengthen structures for:
- Load increase
- Increasing the capacity of floor slabs and beams
- Increasing the capacity of bridges to accommodate increase axle loads
- Deterioration of original construction materials
- Service improvements
- Reduced deflection
- Stress reduction in steel
- Reduced fatigue
- Change in structural system
- Removal of walls or columns
- Change of specification
Features & Benefits
- Excellent durability
- Low overall thickness, can be coated
- Easy transportation
- Outstanding fatigue resistance
- Minimal preparation of plate
- Combinations of high strength and modulus of elasticity available
- High alkali resistance
- Clean edges without exposed fibres
- Particularly suited to strengthening metallic structures.
- Individually manufactured plates to required dimensions.
- Excellent durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Tapered ends to minimise peel stresses.
- Single adhesive substrate/plate bond line.
- Minimum disruption to service environment.
- Fast and economical - no heavy handling and installation equipment.
- Low aesthetic impact.
- Non corrosive
- Ultra High Modulus
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!