Sika CarboDur S NSM
Sika CarboDur S NSM are pultruded carbon fibre plates for structural strengthening as part of a Sika CarboDur system. Sika CarboDur plates are pultruded carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) laminates, designed for strengthening concrete, timber and masonry Sika CarboDur plates are bonded into slots as near surface mounted reinforcement using Sikadur epoxy resin based adhesives.
Sika CarboDur S NSM are pultruded carbon fibre plates for structural strengthening as part of a Sika CarboDur system. Sika CarboDur plates are pultruded carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) laminates, designed for strengthening concrete, timber and masonry Sika CarboDur plates are bonded into slots as near surface mounted reinforcement using Sikadur 330 or Sikadur 30 epoxy resin based adhesives for normal application temperatures during application. Sikadur 300 epoxy resin based adhesive is used for horizontal applications. Refer to the relevant Product Data Sheet for more detailed information about each of these adhesives.
Sika CarboDur systems are used to improve, increase or repair the performance and resistance of structures for:
Increased Load Carrying Capacity:
- Increasing the load capacity of floor slabs, beams and bridge sections
- For the installation of heavier machinery
- To stabilise vibrating structures
- For changes in building use
Damage to structural elements due to:
- Deterioration of the original construction materials
- Steel reinforcement corrosion
- Accidents (Vehicle impact, earthquakes, fire)
Improvement of serviceability and durability:
- Reduced deflection and crack width
- Stress reduction in the steel reinforcement
- Improved fatigue resistance
Change of the structural system:
- Removal of walls and / or columns
- Removal of floor and wall sections to create access / openings
Resistance to possible events:
- Increased resistance to earthquakes, impact or explosion etc.
To repair design or construction defects such as:
- Insufficient / inadequate reinforcement
- Insufficient / inadequate structural depth
Features & Benefits
- Non corroding
- Very high strength
- Excellent durability and fatigue resistance
- Unlimited lengths, no joints required
- Easy transportation (rolls)
- Lightweight, very easy to install
- Minimum preparation of plate
- Smooth edges without exposed fibres as result of production by pultrusion
- Extensive Testing and Approvals available from many countries worldwide
This product is Made to Order and prices are on application, supplied in non-returnable rolls of 100 or 250m.
|Type||Width||Thickness||Cross Sectional Area|
|Sika CarboDur S1.030||10mm||3mm||30mm²|
|Sika CarboDur S1.525||15mm||2.5mm||37.5mm²|
|Sika CarboDur S2.025||20mm||2.5mm||50mm²|
|Sika CarboDur S212||20mm||1.2mm||24mm²|
|Sika CarboDur S214||20mm||1.4mm||28mm²|
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close