SikaWrap 301 C
SikaWrap 301 C is a woven unidirectional carbon fibre fabric, designed for structural strengthening applications as part of the Sika strengthening system. Installed using the dry or wet application process. Structural strengthening of reinforced concrete, masonry, brickwork and timber elements or structures, to increase flexural and shear loading capacity.
SikaWrap 301 C is a woven unidirectional carbon fibre fabric, designed for structural strengthening applications as part of the Sika strengthening system. Installed using the dry or wet application process.
Structural strengthening of reinforced concrete, masonry, brickwork and timber elements or structures, to increase flexural and shear loading capacity for:
- Improved seismic performance of masonry walls
- Replacing missing steel reinforcement
- Increasing the strength and ductility of columns
- Increasing the loading capacity of structural elements
- Enabling changes in use / alterations and refurbishment
- Correcting structural design and / or construction defects
- Increasing resistance to seismic movement
- Improving service life and durability
- Structural upgrading to comply with current standards
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured with weft fibres to keep the fabric stable (heat-set)
- Multifunctional fabric for use in many different strengthening applications
- Flexible and accommodating of different surface planes and geometry (beams, columns, chimneys, piles, walls, soffits, silos etc.)
- Available in different widths for optimum utilisation
- Low density for minimal additional weight
- Extremely cost effective in comparison to traditional strengthening techniques
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close