Due to supply issues from the manufacturer, this product is temporarily unavailable. Shipping Options (Select at Checkout): Economy Shipping (10-14 Working Days): £10 +VAT
SikaCeram 305 Fix & Grout
Due to supply issues from the manufacturer, this product is temporarily unavailable.
Shipping Options (Select at Checkout):
SikaCeram 305 Fix & Grout is a ready mixed brilliant white water resistant wall tile adhesive which is also suitable for grouting.
Ideal for interior fixing of all types of ceramic wall tiles, including mosaic, porcelain and vitrified tiles. Particularly recommended for bathrooms and kitchens, power showers, multi-shower changing rooms, worktops, steam rooms, etc. or areas of frequent wetting but not total immersion.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Extremely high bond strength - over double the B.S. minimum requirement in wet shear (7 days drying, 7 days water immersion followed by shearing whilst wet).
- Compressible - allows for slight thermal movement.
- Dries brilliant white.
- Contains a fungicide - prevents mould growth.
- Ready mixed formula - no mixing, no mess. Apply straight from the tub.
- Easier to apply than most competitive adhesives.
- Extended open time.
- Conforms to BS EN 12004 D2T
Areas for Use
- Kitchen/Bathroom walls.
- Shower areas.
- Communal and power showers
- Work tops subject to water contact.
- Unsuitable for floors.
- Do not use for swimming pools. Use SikaCeram Rapid Set Tile Adhesive.
- Do not use externally. Use SikaCeram Rapid Set Tile Adhesive.
- When used as a grout, allow to dry for 7 days before using showers/baths.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!