Remmers SP Top SR (Universal Restoration Render)
Remmers SP Top SR (formerly Universal Restoration Render) is a fibre based WTA-compliant restoration render for repair, renovation and restoration of damp and salt-loaded masonry with especially high sulphate resistance.
- Can be used on all mineral substrates appropriate for the application of render, e.g. masonry brick, sand-lime brick, concrete, etc
- High sulphate resistance and low active alkali content (SR/NA)
- High compressive strength
- Enables water vapour diffusion
- Pore hydrophobic
- Promotes drying
Remmers SP Top SR (formerly Universal Restoration Render) can be used on all mineral substrates appropriate for the application of render, e.g. masonry brick, sand-lime brick, concrete, aerated concrete, rubble stone and lime and lime-cement render (indoors and outdoors). Remmers SP Top SR is a factory-mixed, mineral, light-weight render with outstanding properties for restoring buildings.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply and finish in one coat up to 30mm
- Can be applied by machine
- Highly stable
- Fibre reinforced
- Promotes drying – large active pore space (> 50%)
- The binder is highly resistant to sulphate with low effective alkali content
- Prevents heat loss caused by the penetration of moisture
- Resistant to water, weather and salt
- Ensure the surface is clean, dust-free and capable of supporting a load.
- Remove render, paint layers and coatings at least 80 cm above the damaged area.
- Chase out friable joints to a depth of at least 2 cm.
- Pre-wet the substrate so that it is slightly moist.
- Pour water into a clean container and add dry mortar.
- Mix thoroughly for approximately 3 minutes until the proper consistency for working has been achieved.
Conditions for use
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
Approx. 60 minutes.
Apply product using a suitable tool or machine.
Roughen the first layer with a render comb. Apply second layer once the first is sufficiently dry. Embed the reinforcement fabric in the upper third of the render, with fabric widths overlapping by at least 10 cm. Level off the surface with a long float. Finish the surface once set. Prepare the surface for subsequent layers with a grated scraper after sufficient setting time.
Clean tools with water while the material is still fresh.
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Minimum Applied Thickness
- Maximum Applied Thickness
- Suitable Substrates
- Masonry, concrete
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 60 mins
- 10.5kg per m²/ per cm of thickness
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!