SikaProof A Edge is a preformed L-shaped SikaProof A membrane sheet in 1m width folded in 50/50cm with a self-adhesive strip on both sides for a faster and easier application of perimeter edges, corners and connections. Used for damp-proofing, concrete protection and waterproofing for basements and other below ground concrete structures...
Remmers WP Top (Basic)
Remmers WP Top (Basic) (formerly Repellent Render) is a fibre reinforced, water impermeable render for reliably waterproofing buildings. Polymer modified, dry mortar with hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and special additives. Low in chromate.
- Water impermeable
- Promotes drying
- High sulphate resistance and low active alkali content (SR/NA)
- Resistant to water, frost and weathering
- Single component
- Low in chromate
Remmers WP Top (Basic) (formerly Repellent Render) is a fibre reinforced, water impermeable render for reliably waterproofing buildings. Single component, polymer modified, dry mortar with hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and special additives. Low in chromate in accordance with RL 2003/53/EC.
Features And Benefits
- Very smooth
- Excellent stability
- Fibre reinforced
- Good adhesion and bond to the substrate
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Can be worked by hand or machine
- Water, weather and frost resistant
- Water impermeable
- Promotes drying since it is vapour permeable
- Substrate must be clean, dust-free and capable of supporting a load.
- Remove render, paint layers and coatings at least 80 cm above the damaged area.
- Chase out friable joints to a depth of at least 2 cm.
- Pre-wet the substrate so that it is slightly moist.
- Pour water into a clean container and add dry mortar.
- Mix thoroughly and uniformly with a mixer for approx. 2 minutes until the proper consistency for working has been achieved.
- Allow to mature for approx. 1 minute.
- Then mix again for at least 1 minute until the proper consistency for working has been achieved.
Conditions For Use
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5 °C to max. +30 °C. Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
Working time (+20 °C)
Approx. 90 minutes.
In exterior areas:
- Apply product using a suitable tool or machine.
- Single layer thickness 15 - 30 mm.
- Roughen the first layer with a render comb.
- Apply second layer once sufficiently dry.
- Layer thickness per coat 15 - 30 mm
- Level off surface with a long float.
- Finish the surface once set.
- Prepare the surface for subsequent layers with a grated scraper after sufficient setting.
In interior areas:
- Create contact layer with WP Sulfatex.
- Apply product using a suitable tool or machine.
- Apply two layers of the product, making each layer at least 20 mm thick.
- For the subsequent filler layer, the surface must be roughened, e.g. with a grated scrape, once it has started to harden.
Clean tools with water while the material is still fresh.
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Minimum Applied Thickness
- Maximum Applied Thickness
- Suitable Substrates
- Masonry, Concrete
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 90 mins
- 1.6kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.9 kg/dm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Remmers Water Stop VF is a high-quality, premium waterproofing tape based on nitrile rubber and coated with non-woven fabric. Highly flexible High expansion capability and elastic recovery Special non-woven fabric coating Internal and external use Bridges and seals movement and expansion joints Movements up to 10mm are reliably taken...
Remmers WP DS Level (formerly Waterproofing Filler) is a highly sulphate resistant mortar which is a system product in Remmers Waterproofing Systems. For layers up to 30mm; in indentations up to 50mm, for levelling waterproofing and repairs (e.g. joints, holes) in one. Waterproof repair of defective areas Joint and surface filler...
SikaTop Seal 107 Standard is a two part polymer modified cementitious waterproof/damp-proofing mortar slurry comprising of a liquid polymer and a cement based mix incorporating special admixtures. Easy to apply by brush or in thin trowel applications, no water required, protects concrete against carbonation, protects against water...
Sika 1 Spritz and Bonding Coat Mortar is part of the Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing System and is the first layer of the render or screed system. Supplied in pre-batched red banded bags for easy identification and use. When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it produces part of a complete structural waterproofing system for...
Remmers WP RH Rapid (formerly Rapid Hardener) is used for fast, subsequent sealing of leaking areas, seepage water, water inrush and other leaks on concrete, masonry work and render in cellars, water tanks, tunnels, shafts, etc. Reacts within seconds (begins to set after approx. 30 seconds) Water pressure tight Low shrinkage Resistant to...
Sika 1 Render Mortar is the second layer of the Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing System. When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture, it produces part of a complete structural wall render system. Supplied in pre-batched brown banded bags for easy identification and use. When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it produces...
Remmers DS Protect Clip (formerly DS Banding Clips) an attachment clip for fast and reliable fixation of Remmers DS Protect. Fastening and assembly aid for DS Protect Holder for DS Protect AL Self-sealing in connection area Flexible UV and temperature resistant
Remmers Kiesol Single-component, solvent-free, strengthening silicification concentrate for waterproofing and refurbishing old and new buildings in the Kiesol System. Strengthens Narrows pores Repels water Inhibits masonry salt Improves adhesion, abrasion resistance and surface strength Increases resistance to chemical attack
A lime-bound fine render for manual and machine application and is used as a topcoat render for interior, exterior and damp areas. Top Features Grain size: 0 – 0.6 mm Good adherence properties Good machine application Particularly easy to apply This product is available as POA. Click here to email us for more information
Remmers Stopaq is a permanently plastic, single component sealing compound made of non-toxic raw materials used for sealing pipes or cables passing through walls in ground areas as well as under water. Can be universally used for sealing cable and jacket pipes. Does not harden Remains permanently plastic 100% watertight Gas impermeable...
Remmers DS Protect (formerly DS System Protection) is filling protection and drain element for Remmers building waterproofing products. High compressive strength Very good at carrying away water Resistant to rotting Protects structures where they come into contact with the ground
Remmers Tex 4.8/100 and Tex 4.8/25 (formerly Reinforcement Fabric 5/100) is an E-glass reinforcement fabric covered with polymeric plastics which is permanently elastic and rot proof reinforcing mesh for incorporation into crack-bridging coatings, that do not contain coarse aggregates. Rot-proof Alkali-resistant
Remmers DS Protect AL (formerly DS Banding) is an end band and holder for the Remmers DS System Protection. Flexible UV and temperature resistant Decorative banding for DS system protection Protects the drain level of DS Protect
Remmers Kiesol C is used as an injection agent to remedy rising damp in building masonry work. The cream is brought into the masonry work or mortar joints through horizontal boreholes under gravity. Water repellent Solvent-free Active ingredient content 80% Excellent penetration High yielding Optimised for injection under gravity