Remmers WP Sulfatex Rapid (Sulfatex Rapid Filler)
Remmers WP Sulfatex Rapid (formerly Sulfatex Rapid Filler) is a quick-setting waterproofing mortar for grouting and filling with high sulphate resistance.
- Quick, waterproof repair of defective areas
- Joint and surface filler
- Fast curing
- Water pressure tight
- High sulphate resistance and low active alkali content (SR/NA)
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers WP Sulfatex Rapid (formerly Sulfatex Rapid Filler) is a waterproofing mortar in a grouting and filling consistence for fast and reliable waterproofing of buildings.
Features And Benefits
- Remmers Sulfatex Rapid Filler is a high quality, mineral, fast setting, dry-mix mortar based on the newest technology.
- Substrate repairs and building waterproofing can be executed in just one day!
- The consistence is adjusted by the quantity of water added, from grout to a filler consistence
- Easily and quickly applied to sand-lime brick, brick and concrete substrates
- Very smooth and stable, even in thicker layers
- Repairs (e.g. joints, holes, broken out areas) and levelling in just one working operation!
- Full-surface layers can be applied up to 20 mm thick and up to 50mm in indentations
- Very fast development of strength
- Sets crack-free
- Resistant to water and frost
- Water vapour diffusion-open
- National Test Certificate for building waterproofing (PG-MWG)
- Remove render and/or coatings at least 80 cm above the damaged area.
- In the floor-wall connection remove screed for a width of approx. 20 cm.
- Remove projecting seams and mortar remains.
- Break off or slope corners and edges.
- Coves must be rounded out.
- Seal passing-through pipes by using the product to form a cove around them.
Primer for untreated surfaces: Apply Kiesol (1:1 with water) without pressure and avoiding nebulisation moving
horizontally along the surface from top to bottom. Proceed by priming one limited area at
a time. Immediately remove the product in excess. All follow-up working steps must be carried out wet-on-wet.
Pour water into a clean container and add dry mortar. Mix thoroughly with a mixer for approx. 3 minutes until homogeneous. Maturing time approx. 2 minutes. Mix again and, if needed, add a small quantity of water.
- Conditions for use: Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
- Working time (+20°C): Approx. 30 minutes
- Bonding layer: Apply product in a grouting consistency as a bonding layer.
- Levelling: Apply product in a filler consistency to the wet bonding layer. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
- Grout waterproofing according to PG-MDS: Immediately after mixing, apply the material making sure the entire surface is covered.
- Surface waterproofing: Apply two layers for waterproofing against ground damp. Apply three layers for waterproofing against water pressure. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
- Horizontal waterproofing in and below walls: Apply the material in two layers on the previously prepared substrate. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
- Damp proofing: Apply one layer on the previously prepared surface.
- Filler waterproofing: Apply at least two layers of the product as a filler. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
Dry, in unopened containers, 6 months.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Application Method
- Brush, Trowel
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Minimum Applied Thickness
- Brush, trowel
- Approx 4kg/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- UN Number
- Pot Life
- 30 minutes
Be the first to ask a question about this product!