Remmers Waterstop VF (Tape VF) (all types)
Remmers Waterstop VF (Tape VF) (all types) is a high-quality, premium waterproofing tape based on nitrile rubber and coated with non-woven fabric.
- Highly flexible
- High expansion capability and elastic recovery
- Internal and external use
- Bridges and seals movement and expansion joints
- Movements up to 10mm are reliably taken up.
- The joint remains permanently sealed even with the above named movements.
Remmers Waterstop VF (Tape VF) (all types) is a high quality, premium water stop pursuant to ZDB Guideline “Bonded Seals” for movement and expansion joints used under covers in conjunction with Remmers waterproofing products.
- For damp rooms, wet rooms and areas continuously under water.
- For balconies and terraces
- Indoors and outdoors
- Moisture classes A01, A02, B0, B, A1, A2, B, C
- Substrates must be clean, dust-free and capable of supporting a load.
- Remove projecting seams and mortar remains.
- Remove gravel packets and fill cavities.
- Clean non-mineral substrates until they are free from residues and degrease; roughen if necessary.
- Create a scratch coat of waterproofing material on mineral and roughened substrates.
- Refer to the current Technical Data Sheet for detailed information on the single products.
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C
Apply waterproofing material as contact layer, work in Water Stop over the entire surface. In corner areas, Interior Corner VF and Exterior Corner VF are placed so that they overlap the water stop. In areas where pipes pass through walls, Wall Gasket VF or a shaped piece made of Water Stop VF 500 can be used. Depending on the waterproofing product used, the 2nd and 3rd layer of waterproofing is applied over the entire surface.
Tips On Use
Permissible working temperatures depend on the properties of the waterproofing products used but should never be less than +5°C. Apply the waterproofing material crosswise in relation to the tape. The tape must not be damaged.
- For cutting: scissors or knife
- For waterproofing: roller, wide brush or filling knife
- Clean tools with water while the material is still fresh.
Practically indefinitely when stored dry at room temperature protected from direct sunlight.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Pack Size
- 120mm Width x 10m Roll, 120mm Width x 50m Roll, 500mm Width x 10m Roll, Interior Corner, Exterior Corner, Wall Gasket
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- Practically indefinitely when stored dry at room temperature protected from direct sunlight.
- UN Number
- Elongation at break
- Longitudinal: 70% Transverse: 335%
Be the first to ask a question about this product!