Remmers WP DS Level
Remmers WP DS Level (formerly Waterproofing Filler) is a highly sulphate resistant mortar which is a system product in Remmers Waterproofing Systems.
- Joint and surface filler
- Production of sealing coves
- Low-stress and crack-free setting
- Very good adhesion to the substrate
- Single-layer coating thickness up to 50 mm
- High sulphate resistance and low active alkali content (SR/NA)
Remmers WP DS Level (formerly Waterproofing Filler) is a highly sulphate resistant mortar which is a system product in Remmers Waterproofing Systems. Remmers WP DS Level is a high quality, mineral, factory mixed, dry mortar based on the latest technology.
- For water tight repairs of broken out areas, indentations, missing areas, holes and pipes on mineral substrates
- Under Remmers grout systems when waterproofing new buildings and refurbishing old buildings
- For levelling deeper lying joints and rough surfaces in masonry work
- For the production of sealing coves in floor/wall transition areas under Remmers bitumen and grout systems
Features & Benefits
- Very easy to apply, also on substrates with different absorption behaviour (sand-lime brick, brick, concrete)
- Very smooth and stable even in thicker layers
- For levelling waterproofing and repairs (e.g. joints, holes, broken out areas) in one
- For layers up to 30mm; in indentations up to 50mm
- Sets crack-free
- Adheres extremely well to the substrate
- Render can be applied after 2-3 hours
- Water impermeable
- Resistant to water and frost
- Highly sulphate resistant (HS) and low active alkali content (LA)
- Surfaces must be clean, dust-free and capable of supporting a load.
- Remove render and/or coatings at least 80 cm above the damaged area.
- In the floor-wall connection remove screed for a width of approx. 20 cm.
- Remove projecting seams and mortar remains.
- Break off or slope corners and edges
Primer for untreated surfaces
- Apply Kiesol (1:1 with water) without pressure and avoiding nebulisation moving
horizontally along the surface from top to bottom.
- Proceed by priming one limited area at a time.
- Immediately remove the product in excess.
- All follow-up working steps must be carried out wet-on-wet.
Pour water into a clean container and add dry mortar. Mix thoroughly with a mixer for approx. 3 minutes until homogeneous. Maturing time approx. 2 minutes. Mix again and, if needed, add a small quantity of water.
Conditions for use: Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C. Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
Working time: Approx. 30 - 45 minutes.
Levelling: Apply product in a filler consistency to the wet bonding layer. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
Repairing defective and broken-out areas: Apply product in a filler consistency to the wet bonding layer, if necessary in multiple layers. Single-layer coating thickness < 50 mm. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
Creating sealing coves: Apply product wet-on-wet over the adhesive grout along the wall/floor connection.
Mixer, trowel, spreader, plasterer's float, jointing iron. Clean tools with water while the material is still fresh.
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Brick, Concrete
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 30-45 minutes
- 1.7kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
- UN Number
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!