Remmers WP DS Level
Remmers WP DS Level (formerly Waterproofing Filler) is a highly sulphate resistant mortar which is a system product in Remmers Waterproofing Systems.
- Joint and surface filler
- Production of sealing coves
- Low-stress and crack-free setting
- Very good adhesion to the substrate
- Single-layer coating thickness up to 50 mm
- High sulphate resistance and low active alkali content (SR/NA)
Remmers WP DS Level (formerly Waterproofing Filler) is a highly sulphate resistant mortar which is a system product in Remmers Waterproofing Systems. Remmers WP DS Level is a high quality, mineral, factory mixed, dry mortar based on the latest technology.
- For water tight repairs of broken out areas, indentations, missing areas, holes and pipes on mineral substrates
- Under Remmers grout systems when waterproofing new buildings and refurbishing old buildings
- For levelling deeper lying joints and rough surfaces in masonry work
- For the production of sealing coves in floor/wall transition areas under Remmers bitumen and grout systems
Features & Benefits
- Very easy to apply, also on substrates with different absorption behaviour (sand-lime brick, brick, concrete)
- Very smooth and stable even in thicker layers
- For levelling waterproofing and repairs (e.g. joints, holes, broken out areas) in one
- For layers up to 30mm; in indentations up to 50mm
- Sets crack-free
- Adheres extremely well to the substrate
- Render can be applied after 2-3 hours
- Water impermeable
- Resistant to water and frost
- Highly sulphate resistant (HS) and low active alkali content (LA)
- Surfaces must be clean, dust-free and capable of supporting a load.
- Remove render and/or coatings at least 80 cm above the damaged area.
- In the floor-wall connection remove screed for a width of approx. 20 cm.
- Remove projecting seams and mortar remains.
- Break off or slope corners and edges
Primer for untreated surfaces
- Apply Kiesol (1:1 with water) without pressure and avoiding nebulisation moving
horizontally along the surface from top to bottom.
- Proceed by priming one limited area at a time.
- Immediately remove the product in excess.
- All follow-up working steps must be carried out wet-on-wet.
Pour water into a clean container and add dry mortar. Mix thoroughly with a mixer for approx. 3 minutes until homogeneous. Maturing time approx. 2 minutes. Mix again and, if needed, add a small quantity of water.
Conditions for use: Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C. Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
Working time: Approx. 30 - 45 minutes.
Levelling: Apply product in a filler consistency to the wet bonding layer. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
Repairing defective and broken-out areas: Apply product in a filler consistency to the wet bonding layer, if necessary in multiple layers. Single-layer coating thickness < 50 mm. The following layer is applied as soon as the preceeding one can no longer be damaged.
Creating sealing coves: Apply product wet-on-wet over the adhesive grout along the wall/floor connection.
Mixer, trowel, spreader, plasterer's float, jointing iron. Clean tools with water while the material is still fresh.
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
- For Use On
- Brick, Concrete
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 30-45 minutes
- 1.7kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
- UN Number
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!