Tor Elastadeck Edge Detail Basecoat
Tor Elastadeck Edge Detail Basecoat is a two pack moisture activated polyurethane coating with zero solvent odour, providing a long term waterproofing membrane for protection of balconies. Fibre filled base coat as part of a multi-layer Elastadeck System providing a hardwearing, resin flooring system, designed to waterproof and provide slip resistance to balconies and walkways.
Tor Elastadeck Edge Detail Basecoat is a two pack moisture activated polyurethane coating with zero solvent odour, providing a long term waterproofing membrane for protection of balconies. Fibre filled base coat as part of a multi-layer system.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound, dry and free from oil, grease, grime and other surface contaminants. When required, ensure the primer is adequately cured (see data sheet Tor Elastaseal Z Binder Sealer (RC144)) before applying the Basecoat.
Apply Tor Elastadeck Edge Detail Basecoat with a short/medium pile fleecy roller. Cast Tor White Aluminium Oxide Grit (30 mesh) into the wet coating at approximately 1kg/m² to increase surface wear, protection and slip resistance.
Tordeck Edge Detail Basecoat Limitations
- This product should only be applied by Tor Coatings Approved Contractors (further details on request).
- Do not apply if rain is imminent.
- Overcoating must be carried out within the timescale overleaf otherwise further preparation will be necessary.
- Protect surface from chair legs, heavy standing objects etc with suitable mats.
- Not to be used in heavily trafficked areas.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 1.1m² per litre
- Touch Dry
Be the first to ask a question about this product!