GacoPatch is a flashing grade, standalone roof patch made with 100% silicone. ADVANTAGES New, improved technology One-step application limits costs Permanently flexible UV stable Will not chalk, crack or peel Vertical or horizontal application
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres is an instantly waterproof, fibre reinforced repair coating for flat and pitched roofs to seal leaks and cracks up to 2mm wide, quickly and simply, even in bad weather. Ideal for non-walkable terraces, gutters, ridge-pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, etc. Excellent adhesion directly to bituminous substrates, metal, hard PVC, polyester, glass and more.
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres is an instantly waterproof, fibre reinforced repair coating for flat and pitched roofs, non-walkable terraces, gutters, ridge-pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, etc. Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres seals leaks and cracks up to 2mm wide, quickly and simply, even in bad weather! It is a fibre reinforced water sealant product for immediate waterproofing.
Features & Benefits
- Immediate waterproofing against leaks; contains fibres for bridging of cracks up to 2mm
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
- 1300% elastic
- Bitumen-free formula
- Excellent adhesion to bituminous substrates, metal, hard PVC, polyester, glass and more.
- Good resistance to all weather conditions including acid rain
- Easy to apply with a roller, brush, floor squeegee or spatula
- Can be over coated with Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill Waterproofing, Rust-Oleum Mathys Coating PRT, Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu, Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde and more.
- Also available as a smooth version (Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat)
Remove dust, mud, grease, moss and withered leaves carefully. The spots to be repaired are cleaned with a hard broom and sponged. After cleaning, Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres an be applied directly on bituminous substrates, hard PVC, polyester, zinc, aluminium, glass, tiles, etc. Porous materials (concrete, stone, wood) must first be dried and pre-treated with a coat of Rust-Oleum Mathys Primer 44 HS. In case of repeatedly repaired spots, important or active cracks, apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres crosswise over the cracks or fissures. Consumption: 1,5 kg/m² with a hawk or a block brush.
Directions for Use
To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
Application & Thinning
- Brush: Do not dilute.
- Roller: Not recommended.
- Air-atomised spray: Not recommended.
- Airless spray: Not recommended.
- Cleanup: Rust-Oleum Thinner 22 or White Spirit.
Can be applied during all weather conditions, except for snow.
- Adhesion primer on Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- Product is recoatable with Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill Waterproofing, Rust-Oleum Mathys Coating PRT or Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- Never apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres to polystyrene insulation or onto new concrete (concrete should be at least 2 years old).
- Do not apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres as priming coat under Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- When using Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres, smooth out the product in one direction, preferably perpendicularly to the cracks.
- Typical Coverage (per coat)
- 0.5m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour 30 Mins
- Brush, Roller, Spray
|R. Gale-Brown on 18/03/2019|| |
Could you please advise on the coverage of the rustoleum fillcoat fibres tin Thank you
1.5 litre per m².
|James Johnston on 16/09/2016|| |
Question: Dear Sir. can you confirm a product that can waterproof an asbestos garage roof and how is it applied .
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat and Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres can be used on asbestos but must first be primed with Rust-Oleum Mathys Primer 44 HS. Surfaces should be cleaned and a fungicidal solution to treat and wash the roof with like Rust-Oleum Mathys AMW Fungicidal Wash is always good practice. Be sure to follow government and local authority guidelines - further information on this can be provided by our Technical Department upon request.
Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres Repair Kit is a complete kit that seals leaks quickly and simply, even in bad weather! ADVANTAGES Thick waterproofing roof repair paint For use in any weather (even in the wet) Adheres to wet surfaces Fibres reinforced Crack bridging (2mm) - 1300% elastic Can be used on flat or pitched roofs
Specially-formulated for emergency roof repairs no matter how bad the weather; can even be applied under water. Ideal for roofs which need immediate repair to stop leaks. Advantages Suitable for all building materials External use only Can be applied in falling rain
Rust-Oleum LeakSeal™ is an easy-to-use, rubberised protective utility coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks. ADVANTAGES Seals leaks and cracks water-tight Paintable finish Anti-rust/corrosion Will not sag/drip Can be topcoated after 24hrs Now available in: Clear Aluminium White
Everbuild 905 All Weather Roof Coating is a solvent based, full bodied black brushable compound with added fibres for reinforcement. It is specifically designed for overcoating leaking roofs. Dries to a tough black coating.
Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement small cracks only require one brush coat application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding - requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.