Specially-formulated for emergency roof repairs no matter how bad the weather; can even be applied under water. Ideal for roofs which need immediate repair to stop leaks. Advantages Suitable for all building materials External use only Can be applied in falling rain
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres is an emergency repair, instantly waterproofing, fibre reinforced coating for flat and pitched roofs to seal leaks and cracks quickly and simply, even in bad weather:
- Direct repair of roofs, non-walkable terraces, gutters, ridge-pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, etc.
- Excellent adhesion directly to bituminous substrates, metal, hard PVC, polyester, glass and more
- Can be applied in all weather conditions (except for snow)
- Faster and cheaper than calling the plumber
- Can be overcoated with Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill Waterproofing, Rust-Oleum Mathys Coating PRT or Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill HZ.
- Repairs holes and cracks up to 2mm and stops leaks instantly!
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres is an instantly waterproof, fibre reinforced repair coating for flat and pitched roofs, non-walkable terraces, gutters, ridge-pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, etc. Fillcoat Fibres seals leaks and cracks up to 2mm wide, quickly and simply, even in bad weather! It is a fibre reinforced water sealant product for immediate waterproofing.
Features & Benefits
- Immediate waterproofing against leaks; contains fibres for bridging of cracks up to 2mm
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
- 1300% elastic
- Bitumen-free formula
- Excellent adhesion to bituminous substrates, metal, hard PVC, polyester, glass and more.
- Good resistance to all weather conditions including acid rain
- Easy to apply with a roller, brush, floor squeegee or spatula
- Can be over coated with Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill Waterproofing, Rust-Oleum Mathys Coating PRT, Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu, Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde and more.
- Also available as a smooth version (Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat)
Remove dust, mud, grease, moss and withered leaves carefully. The spots to be repaired are cleaned with a hard broom and sponged. After cleaning, Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres an be applied directly on bituminous substrates, hard PVC, polyester, zinc, aluminium, glass, tiles, etc. Porous materials (concrete, stone, wood) must first be dried and pre-treated with a coat of Rust-Oleum Mathys Primer 44 HS. In case of repeatedly repaired spots, important or active cracks, apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres crosswise over the cracks or fissures. Consumption: 1,5 kg/m² with a hawk or a block brush.
Directions for Use
To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
Application & Thinning
- Brush: Do not dilute.
- Roller: Not recommended.
- Air-atomised spray: Not recommended.
- Airless spray: Not recommended.
- Cleanup: Rust-Oleum Thinner 22 or White Spirit.
Can be applied during all weather conditions, except for snow.
- Adhesion primer on Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- Product is recoatable with Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill Waterproofing, Rust-Oleum Mathys Coating PRT or Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- Never apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres to polystyrene insulation or onto new concrete (concrete should be at least 2 years old).
- Do not apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres as priming coat under Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- When using Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres, smooth out the product in one direction, preferably perpendicularly to the cracks.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 0.5m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour 30 Mins
|Lester Cook on 19/06/2019|| |
Is Fillcoat Fibres waterproofer suitable for galvanised steel guttering
Yes – so long as the galvanised steel is in good condition structurally, has no rust, has been thoroughly degreased and will be dry and clean at point of paint application. We would also suggest using Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat first as a kind of primer coat to aid adhesion.
|Daniel on 11/06/2019|| |
Can you use this on cracks on a fibreglass roof?
|Ian Smith on 09/04/2019|| |
For inside of iron gutter at what rate per m2 should it be applied 1L or 1.5L /m2? or other? PS referring to Rust-oleum mathys fillcoat.
For waterproofing a gutter we would recommend the application of Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres over any joints and cracks before applying a coat of Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat over the whole gutter area. To provide a more durable, long lasting finish we'd recommend Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat be applied at 1m²/litre.
|R. Gale-Brown on 18/03/2019|| |
Could you please advise on the coverage of the rustoleum fillcoat fibres tin Thank you
1.5 litre per m².
|James Johnston on 16/09/2016|| |
Question: Dear Sir. can you confirm a product that can waterproof an asbestos garage roof and how is it applied .
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat and Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres can be used on asbestos but must first be primed with Rust-Oleum Mathys Primer 44 HS. Surfaces should be cleaned and a fungicidal solution to treat and wash the roof with like Rust-Oleum Mathys AMW Fungicidal Wash is always good practice. Be sure to follow government and local authority guidelines - further information on this can be provided by our Technical Department upon request.
Using advanced polyurethane technology, felt, asphalt, GRP, lead, timber, concrete, and much more can be coated with Bullet Ready Roof “liquid rubber” to seamlessly waterproof and protect for years to come. Top Features Up to 5m² per kit Fully Refurbish or Repair Easy to apply in just ONE thick coat (instructions provided) The permanent...
Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement small cracks only require one brush coat application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding - requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
Use Eagle Aquapol Acrylic Roof Coating for emergency repairs and routine maintenance on most surface types on failed industrial and domestic roofs. The coating is instantly waterproof after a single coat, applying even in damp conditions, remaining flexible with exceptional weather resistance. Instant roof repair for most roof types:...
Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres Repair Kit is a complete kit that seals leaks quickly and simply, even in bad weather! Thick waterproofing roof repair paint For use in any weather (even in the wet) Adheres to wet surfaces Fibres reinforced Crack bridging (2mm) - 1300% elastic Recommended for use on leaking flat or pitched roofs, guttering,...
Rust-Oleum LeakSeal™ is an easy-to-use, rubberised protective utility coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks. ADVANTAGES Seals leaks and cracks water-tight Paintable finish Anti-rust/corrosion Will not sag/drip Can be topcoated after 24hrs Now available in: Clear Aluminium White
GacoPatch is a flashing grade, standalone roof patch made with 100% silicone. ADVANTAGES New, improved technology One-step application limits costs Permanently flexible UV stable Will not chalk, crack or peel Vertical or horizontal application
A high build coat that is ideal for carrying out repairs to flat roofs, pitched roofs and gutters. Top Features Approx coverage: 2.5-5m2 Normally dires in 2-3 days Available in grey, white or black
Bonds, seals and fills almost anything without a primer, even when wet or fully submerged. This unique hybrid polymer formulation contains no solvents. Top Features Premium quality high modulus sealant. Neutral system, free from isocyanates and silicones. Non staining, odour free and bubble free curing. Good movement...
Everbuild 905 All Weather Roof Coating is a solvent based, full bodied black brushable compound with added fibres for reinforcement. It is specifically designed for overcoating leaking roofs. Dries to a tough black coating.