Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres
Condition: New product
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres is an instantly waterproof, fibre reinforced repair coating for flat and pitched roofs to seal leaks and cracks up to 2mm wide, quickly and simply, even in bad weather. Ideal for non-walkable terraces, gutters, ridge-pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, etc. Excellent adhesion directly to bituminous substrates, metal, hard PVC, polyester, glass and more.
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres is an instantly waterproof, fibre reinforced repair coating for flat and pitched roofs, non-walkable terraces, gutters, ridge-pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, etc. Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres seals leaks and cracks up to 2mm wide, quickly and simply, even in bad weather! It is a fibre reinforced water sealant product for immediate waterproofing.
Features & Benefits
- Immediate waterproofing against leaks; contains fibres for bridging of cracks up to 2mm
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
- 1300% elastic
- Bitumen-free formula
- Excellent adhesion to bituminous substrates, metal, hard PVC, polyester, glass and more.
- Good resistance to all weather conditions including acid rain
- Easy to apply with a roller, brush, floor squeegee or spatula
- Can be over coated with Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill Waterproofing, Rust-Oleum Mathys Coating PRT, Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu, Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde and more.
- Also available as a smooth version (Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat)
Remove dust, mud, grease, moss and withered leaves carefully. The spots to be repaired are cleaned with a hard broom and sponged. After cleaning, Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres an be applied directly on bituminous substrates, hard PVC, polyester, zinc, aluminium, glass, tiles, etc. Porous materials (concrete, stone, wood) must first be dried and pre-treated with a coat of Rust-Oleum Mathys Primer 44 HS. In case of repeatedly repaired spots, important or active cracks, apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres crosswise over the cracks or fissures. Consumption: 1,5 kg/m² with a hawk or a block brush.
Directions for Use
To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
Application & Thinning
- Brush: Do not dilute.
- Roller: Not recommended.
- Air-atomised spray: Not recommended.
- Airless spray: Not recommended.
- Cleanup: Rust-Oleum Thinner 22 or White Spirit.
Can be applied during all weather conditions, except for snow.
- Adhesion primer on Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- Product is recoatable with Rust-Oleum Mathys Dacfill Waterproofing, Rust-Oleum Mathys Coating PRT or Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- Never apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres to polystyrene insulation or onto new concrete (concrete should be at least 2 years old).
- Do not apply Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres as priming coat under Rust-Oleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu.
- When using Rust-Oleum Fillcoat Fibres, smooth out the product in one direction, preferably perpendicularly to the cracks.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||0.5m² per litre|
|Touch Dry||1 Hour 30 Mins|
|Application||Brush, Roller, Spray|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
|James Johnston on 16/09/2016|
Question: Dear Sir. can you confirm a product that can waterproof an asbestos garage roof and how is it applied .
Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat and Rust-Oleum Mathys Fillcoat Fibres can be used on asbestos but must first be primed with Rust-Oleum Mathys Primer 44 HS. Surfaces should be cleaned and a fungicidal solution to treat and wash the roof with like Rust-Oleum Mathys AMW Fungicidal Wash is always good practice. Be sure to follow government and local authority guidelines - further information on this can be provided by our Technical Department upon request.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close