Britannia Durashield, a smooth, cold applied rubber based waterproofing system for a longer lasting seamless coating - a ten year life expectancy with just one coat over surfaces. Rainfall immediately after application has no adverse effect No primer (except on porous/friable surfaces) Reduced labour costs Flexible elastomeric system...
Britannia Reinforcing Scrim
Unfortunately this product is temporarily unavailable.
Britannia Reinforcing Scrim is a polyester-based mesh that can be used to reinforce the following: roof fixings, cracks, splits and holes and joints in asbestos gutters and sheeting, rooflights, metal, bituminous felts/coatings and asphalt surfaces, felted surfaces, single ply and fibreglass roofs and wood.
Used as a reinforcement with Britannia Durashield Waterproof System for increased coating lifetime on weak areas and joints.
- Polyester-based mesh
- Used as a reinforcement with Durashield for increased coating lifetime on weak areas and joints
- Easy to cut to size with scissors
- Ready for use on most surfaces
- Material thickness: 0.45mm
- Weight: 100 grams per square metre
- Durashield is applied by brush or roller to the clean prepared and primed substrate at a minimum of 1 litre per square metre
- Apply a coat of Durashield over all splits, cracks and joints overlapping by 5cm either side
- Cut out the Reinforcing Scrim to cover the coated area, lay into the wet Durashield using a paint brush to press in
- Then reload the brush and apply a coat of Durashield on to the mesh to finish the application
- None known - a safe inert product to apply
Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for further details.
- For Use On
- Asbestos, Metal, Bituminous Coatings, Asphalt, Felt, Fibreglass, Wood
Be the first to ask a question about this product!