Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill
Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill is an elastic jointing paste based on acrylic dispersions for filling up cracks, crevices or fissures with periodically varying width, that forms a rubber-like mass with permanently high elasticity (>900%) after evaporation of the water.
- Used for for sealing, jointing, filling fixing and gluing
- Can absorb strong expansions and deformations
- Alkali resistant
- Very resistant to ageing, weather and temperature variations
- Very good adhesion and easy to apply to concrete, wood, metal, glass, hard PVC, tiles, plaster etc.
Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill
Forms a rubberlike mass with permanently high elasticity (>900%) after evaporation of the water - can absorb strong expansions and deformations - alkali resistant - very resistant to ageing, weather and temperature variations - waterproof - very good adhesion - easy application.
- Mathys Elastofill is an extremely elastic, recoatable acrylic jointing paste for filling up cracks, crevices or fissures with periodically varying width.
- A styrene acrylic sealing compound.
- Mathys Elastofill is for sealing, jointing, filling fixing and gluing.
- Substrates: concrete, wood, metal, glass, hard PVC, tiles, plaster etc.
- Flexible - permanently high elasticity (>900%)
- Elastofill is resistant to ageing.
- Can be coated with various paint systems.
- Density: ± 1,3
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 3 hours, film thickness 8 mm
- Dry to handle: 8 hours, film thickness 8 mm
- Dry to recoat: 1 day, film thickness 8 mm
- Fully cured: ± 1 week, film thickness 8 mm
For a joint of 10 mm wide and 15 mm deep: ± 6 meters run. Jointing paste has to be applied in maximum 10 mm wet film thickness.
Joints have to be smoothened with a finger or with a cloth soaked in Thinner 22 or in water (+ soap). The surface in contact with the air must be sufficiently large, since Elastofill is to be transformed into a rubber like mass by evaporation of the water. On porous surfaces, always use an appropriate primer. Elastofill can be recoated with the following paints: acrylic paints Murfill, Paracem (Elastofill has to be isolated first with Porisol), Paracem Semi-Gloss, Pegacryl, Pegacryl Satin for inside and outside works, Pegaflo for inside works; with high and satin gloss alkyd enamels; with Porisol and Pegatex.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Concrete, Wood, Metal, Glass, PVC, Tiles, Plaster
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 3 Hours
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 8 Hours
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 1 day, film thickness 8 mm
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- ± 1 week, film thickness 8 mm
- Min. Application Temperature
- ± 1,3
- 5 g/l
- UN Number
- Not regulated
Be the first to ask a question about this product!