Rust-Oleum Thinner 22 is for the dilution of synthetic enamels and varnishes for airless application. Degreasing of metals and most wood types. Cleaning of `spots` of acrylic paints and acrylic fixing paints (e.g. on glass). Best used to dilute the following products: Primer 44 Fassiclor Galvaprim Vernac Gloss Vernac Satin More...
Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill
Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill is an elastic jointing paste based on acrylic dispersions for filling up cracks, crevices or fissures with periodically varying width, that forms a rubber-like mass with permanently high elasticity (>900%) after evaporation of the water.
- Used for for sealing, jointing, filling fixing and gluing
- Can absorb strong expansions and deformations
- Alkali resistant
- Very resistant to ageing, weather and temperature variations
- Very good adhesion and easy to apply to concrete, wood, metal, glass, hard PVC, tiles, plaster etc.
Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill
Forms a rubberlike mass with permanently high elasticity (>900%) after evaporation of the water - can absorb strong expansions and deformations - alkali resistant - very resistant to ageing, weather and temperature variations - waterproof - very good adhesion - easy application.
- Mathys Elastofill is an extremely elastic, recoatable acrylic jointing paste for filling up cracks, crevices or fissures with periodically varying width.
- A styrene acrylic sealing compound.
- Mathys Elastofill is for sealing, jointing, filling fixing and gluing.
- Substrates: concrete, wood, metal, glass, hard PVC, tiles, plaster etc.
- Flexible - permanently high elasticity (>900%)
- Elastofill is resistant to ageing.
- Can be coated with various paint systems.
- Density: ± 1,3
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 3 hours, film thickness 8 mm
- Dry to handle: 8 hours, film thickness 8 mm
- Dry to recoat: 1 day, film thickness 8 mm
- Fully cured: ± 1 week, film thickness 8 mm
For a joint of 10 mm wide and 15 mm deep: ± 6 meters run. Jointing paste has to be applied in maximum 10 mm wet film thickness.
Joints have to be smoothened with a finger or with a cloth soaked in Thinner 22 or in water (+ soap). The surface in contact with the air must be sufficiently large, since Elastofill is to be transformed into a rubber like mass by evaporation of the water. On porous surfaces, always use an appropriate primer. Elastofill can be recoated with the following paints: acrylic paints Murfill, Paracem (Elastofill has to be isolated first with Porisol), Paracem Semi-Gloss, Pegacryl, Pegacryl Satin for inside and outside works, Pegaflo for inside works; with high and satin gloss alkyd enamels; with Porisol and Pegatex.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- For Use On
- Concrete, Wood, Metal, Glass, PVC, Tiles, Plaster
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 3 Hours
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 8 Hours
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 1 day, film thickness 8 mm
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- ± 1 week, film thickness 8 mm
- Min. Application Temperature
- ± 1,3
- 5 g/l
- UN Number
- Not regulated
Be the first to ask a question about this product!