Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill
Rust-Oleum Mathys Elastofill forms a rubber-like mass with permanently high elasticity (>900%) after evaporation of the water - can absorb strong expansions and deformations - alkali resistant - very resistant to ageing, weather and temperature variations - waterproof - very good adhesion - easy application.
Forms a rubberlike mass with permanently high elasticity (>900%) after evaporation of the water - can absorb strong expansions and deformations - alkali resistant - very resistant to ageing, weather and temperature variations - waterproof - very good adhesion - easy application.
• Mathys Elastofill is an extremely elastic, recoatable acrylic jointing paste for filling up cracks, crevices or fissures with periodically varying width.
• A styrene acrylic sealing compound.
• Mathys Elastofill is for sealing, jointing, filling fixing and gluing.
• Substrates: concrete, wood, metal, glass, hard PVC, tiles, plaster etc.
• Flexible - permanently high elasticity (>900%)
• Elastofill is resistant to ageing.
• Can be coated with various paint systems.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close