Coo-Var Vandalene Anti-Climb Paint Aerosol
Coo-Var Vandalene Anti-Climb Aerosol (coloured paint version available here) is a thick, single pack, non-drying aerosol coating of sticky nature, providing a slippery surface. It contains a hidden identifier, making it ideal for any investigations against the accused intruder.
For use on:
- Window ledges
- Down pipes
- Anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access
Coo-Var Vandalene Anti-Climb Paint Aerosol will help to protect your property from intruders with a slippery, sticky non-drying coating. Used on window-ledges, down pipes, brick walls and gutters. In fact, Vandalene makes slippery, anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorized access into your building. Coo-Var Anti-Climb Paint will make a surface virtually un-climbable.
Features and Benefits:
- Protect virtually anywhere - home, garden, shed, factory or office
- Can be used on fences, drain pipes, window ledges, gutters etc
- Thick, slippery, non-drying, semi matt, sticky coating
- Quick & easy single coat application
- Can be applied to wood, metal, and many other surfaces
- Hidden identifier, which can be later identified by the police
- Available in Black, Red, Grey, Green (please not, aerosols are available in black only)
Staying One Step Ahead of the Intruder
Anti-Climb Paint can be used in the fight against copper cable theft, lead theft and many other metals. The Anti-Climb Paint contains a hidden identifier, which can be later identified by the police. Coo-Var Vandalene can be used on fences, drain pipes, window ledges, gutters etc to provide a virtually un-climbable surface and burglars will find it impossible to climb and become thoroughly clogged and coated with a greasy "tell tail" deposit of Coo-Var Vandalene. This can then be easily identified on a person running away from the scene of an attempted crime. In addition, the intruder becomes thoroughly marked and can be easily identified by police. Display our A4 and A5 posters as a deterrent to unwanted visitors.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Exterior Use
- Key Features
- Non-drying, slippery grease coating for security measures
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 1-2m² per KG
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- White spirit or turps sub
- Touch Dry
- Does not dry
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!