Hydron Nu-Cryl AG Rendercoat
Nu-Cryl® AG Rendercoat is a fantastic anti-graffiti coating that is perfect for applying to render such as stucco, plaster or self-coloured render. Satisfies Class `0` requirements of current Building Regulation.
- Long-life protection from graffiti
- Outstanding resistance to weathering and UV
- No reapplication required
- Stain resistant
- Water repellent
- 12-month shelf life
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Cryl AG Rendercoat is a highly durable anti-graffiti coating that is perfect for applying to render such as stucco, plaster or self-coloured render. Its high resistance to weathering and UV, coupled with its clear finish, mean you have the benefit of long-life protection without affecting the colour of the render.
Satisfies Class '0' requirements of current Building Regulation.
Whether you're preparing render for a school building, office or dwelling or perhaps an artistic piece of stucco, this render coat will produce the perfect anti graffiti protection and will not noticeably change the appearance of the substrate. Due to its excellent stain resistant and water repellent qualities, dirt, pollution, and even graffiti can be removed from the treated surface.
The system gives long-life graffiti and environmental protection. It has outstanding resistance to weathering and ultra-violet degradation, and no reapplication is required after graffiti removal.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Hotel - Hotels are large buildings which occupy a significant amount of horizontal and vertical space. This means they are subjected to high amounts of wind, sending dirt, dust and pollutants straight into it. A hotel located at the seafront will also be subjected to salty-sea air - the entire hotel battered by the wind, rain and sand.
- Museum - It is not unheard of for some museums to have decorative pieces inside or outside the building, perhaps made of stucco. Exposure to dirt and pollution will eventually spoil aesthetically-sound and decorative surfaces. It is also necessary to protect surfaces against staining, particularly in the types of establishments which have high footfall.
- Youth Centre - Unfortunately youth centres and community halls have strict and limited budgets, along with being highly prone to graffiti attacks from those using the facilities - such as graffiti tagging. This product can help with ongoing maintenance costs when cleaning up graffiti attacks.
- Public convenience - Toilets and wash facilities are one of the most common places you can find graffiti tags and offensive content written on internal and external surfaces. Fight back the easy way, with an anti-graffiti coating!
Features & Benefits
- Long-life protection from graffiti and the environment.
- Hydrophobic impregnation coating system.
- Outstanding resistance to weathering and UV degradation.
- No reapplication required.
- Dirt and pollution repellent.
- No noticeable change of appearance to substrate.
- Stain resistant.
- Water repellent.
- 12-month shelf life.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. Treat all areas affected by organic growth with Hydron SS1 Sterilising Solution.
1 or 2 applications using low pressure spray. Alternatively a brush or roller may be used by applying to saturation point. Allow 1st application to dry for 1-2 hours, then apply the second application in the same manner. On vertical surfaces, apply from the bottom up. Coverage is dependent on texture and porosity of the substrate. The figures quoted below are given only as guidance:
- Self-coloured render: 3m²/litre
- Stucco: 4-5m²/litre
- Plaster: 6m²/litre
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Render, Stucco, Plaster
- Application Method
- Spray, Brush, Roller
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry
- 1-2 hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!