Hydron Nu-Cryl AG
Nu-Cryl® AG is an exceptional and highly durable anti-graffiti coating that is perfect for use on brick, stone and timber. Tested to BS 476 parts 6&7 Satisfies Class '0' requirements of current Building Regulation.
- Long-life protection from graffiti
- Outstanding resistance to weathering and UV
- No reapplication required
- Stain resistant
- Water repellent
- 12-month shelf life
Nu-Cryl AG is an exceptional and highly durable anti-graffiti coating that is perfect for application on external walls. Its high resistance to weathering and UV, coupled with its clear finish, mean you can have the benefit of long-life protection and keep the same aesthetic to your building. Not restricted to sandstone, brick and concrete buildings, it is also perfect for timber buildings. Perfect for your hideaway cabin in the woods, garden shed or other timber building.
Ideal for buildings, venues and areas which are prone to vandalism; applying the Nu-Cryl AG coating gives you the peace of mind of protecting your building without having to worry about the cost of on-going repair. The water repellency, stain resistance and UV protection give you the complete care your building exterior needs to ensure the longest possible high standards.
Tested to BS 476 parts 6&7 Satisfies Class '0' requirements of current Building Regulation. Tested to BS 6853 Determination of weighted summation of toxic fumes and Methods for measuring Smoke Density.
The 12-month shelf life means you can store the coating in its original sealed container, for use on other projects.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Schools - School buildings and facilities are particular prone to graffiti and signatures from students. What may be an innocent tagging from one student is an eyesore for parents, OFSTED, teachers, and can be offensive to other students, too.
- Office buildings - Why risk your company's reputation from a rogue graffiti artist tagging your property with inappropriate content, when this product can minimise maintenance spend to clean surfaces and substrates that have been defaced.
- Dwelling - Nobody wants their home to fall victim to a graffiti attack.
- Libraries - These public facilities can be hang-out places for students, tourists or homeless people. Often, libraries are listed buildings or expensive new-builds with the latest technology inside. Don't let someone's graffiti tag deter members of the public using a surface, or causing endless paperwork with local councils to keep the building free of graffiti - when this product can protect brickwork and masonry for you, and help remove graffiti in next-to-no-time and at much lower expense.
- Public conveniences - Toilets and wash facilities are one of the most common places you can find graffiti tags and offensive content written on internal and external surfaces. Fight back the easy way, with an anti-graffiti coating!
- Log houses and holiday resort buildings - Not all graffiti is offensive, such as "Tim was here 2018", but it can be a major headache and expense to clean up end of season.
Features & Benefits
- Long-life protection from graffiti and the environment.
- Outstanding resistance to weathering and UV degradation.
- No reapplication required after graffiti removal.
- No noticeable change of appearance.
- Stain resistant.
- Water repellent.
- 12-month shelf life.
For use on brickwork, concrete, natural stone, reconstructed stone and blockwork and timber. Compatible with concrete surfaces treated with Silane. Allow 72 hours to lapse before overcoating surfaces treated with Silane.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. Treat all areas affected by organic growth with Hydron SS1 Sterilising Solution.
1 or 2 applications using low pressure spray. Alternatively a brush or roller may be used by applying to saturation point, taking care to avoid any sagging. One application is normally required, however, on porous substrates a second application may be required. Apply the second application in the same manner immediately after the first application, taking care not to allow the first application to dry out. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C. Shake container well before use. Allow 72 hours to lapse before overcoating surfaces treated with Silane. On vertical surfaces, apply from the bottom up. Coverage is dependent on texture and porosity of the substrate. The figures quoted below are average coverage rates and given only as guidance:
- Sandstone: 5m²/litre
- Facing brickwork: 5m²/litre
- Concrete: 5m²/litre
- Concrete blockwork: 3m²/litre
- Reconstructed stone: 3m²/litre
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!