Hydron AG2 Graffiti Remover
- Removes aerosol graffiti, permanent marker pen, crayon and lipstick
- For sensitive surfaces such as signs, polycarbonate glazing and plastics without affecting transparency or damaging the surface
- Low odour formula safe for use in enclosed spaces
The Hydron AG2 Graffiti Remover is a specially formulated blend of solvents developed to remove all forms of graffiti from sensitive surfaces and anti graffiti coatings.
- Effectively removes aerosol graffiti, permanent marker pen, crayon and lipstick
- For sensitive surfaces such as signs, polycarbonate glazing and plastics
- Does not affect transparency or damage the surface
- 'Low odour' formulation permits graffiti removal from enclosed spaces without a build up of obnoxious fumes
- Available in handy 500 ml Trigger Sprays or 5L drums
- Simple to use, spray affected area and wipe away with a soft cloth
- For Use By
- General Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Tile, Metal
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 500ml, 5L
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
- Base Type
- Single Pack
|Gina spacey on 2022-06-11 10:52:59|| |
Would this product be suitable for the removal of acid pen graffiti from glazing?
Unfortunately as the acid pens are likely to etch the glass, no.
|Sue Tyer on 2021-12-29 10:46:21|| |
Will the Hydron AG2 remove dark black graffiti from a metal clad plastic coating building without damaging the plastic. I look forward to your reply.
This product is suitable for use on sensitive surfaces such as plastics and polycarbonates for removal of most aerosol graffiti.
We would recommend testing on a small area prior to full application.
It may take more than one application to completely remove the graffiti.
|jason morris on 2021-10-18 17:17:23|| |
hi will this product remove axle grease from a rendered wall?
Unfortunately grease is not listed as a substance this is designed for, we would recommend testing on a small area prior to full application.
|Belle on 2021-10-17 09:20:44|| |
Hi, Is this working on my shutter?
Assuming the shutter is made of polycarbonate or plastic this can removed many types of graffiti, we would recommend testing on a small area prior to full application.
|Paula on 2021-10-10 16:47:25|| |
Will this work to remove graffiti from a wooden fence?
Unfortunately if the timber is bare or porous we do not have a product to recommend for this application.
But if the fence has been painted and is non porous Hydron AG3 Graffiti Remover may be used.
We would recommend testing for compatibility on a small area prior to full application.
|Siobhan Gregory on 2021-05-30 17:28:57|| |
We have permanent black marker graffiti on our new Eurocell Eco Fencing, could you please advise whether this product would remove without damaging the fence please?
This product is designed for removal of graffiti from sensitive substrates such as plastics.
We would recommend testing on a small area prior to full application to ascertain if it will damage the substrate.