Hydron AG2 Graffiti Remover
AG2 Graffiti Remover is a specially-formulated graffiti remover for use on sensitive surfaces, such as plastic, signs and polycarbonate glazing.
- Removes permanent marker pen, crayon and lipstick
- Low odour
- 10x 500ml sprays or 5L drum
- 12-month shelf-life
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
The AG2 Graffiti Remover is specifically formulated for use on sensitive surfaces such as plastic, to remove aerosol graffiti, permanent marker pen, crayon and lipstick from signs, polycarbonate glazing and plastics without affecting transparency or damaging the surface.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Play park - Although designed for kids to play on, in some areas play parks can be hangouts for teens, who may be tempted to scribble the odd piece of graffiti on the play equipment.
- Primary school - Children and crayons. A great combination when using paper, but when the crayon is used on classroom equipment, not so much. Also useful for the "crayon drawer", perhaps at the end of term, class teachers want to tidy up this drawer and rid the crayon marks.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 10x 500ml sprays, or a single 5 Litre drum.
- Low odour; no build-up of obnoxious fumes.
- Specifically for sensitive surfaces.
- 12-month shelf-life.
The Hydron AG Graffiti Remover Range
The AG2 is only one of a series of graffiti remover products from Hydron. Each one has its own specific formula developed for specific types of surfaces. In addition to the AG2 for sensitive surfaces, please see the full range below:
- Hydron AG3 - for sensitive non-porous surfaces, such as paintwork, glass, tiles, metal and anti-graffiti coatings.
- Hydron AG4 - for porous substrates, such as brickwork, concrete and stone and other porous surfaces where a longer ‘dwell time’ is needed for effective removal.
Application (using spray)
Turn nozzle of trigger spray to on. Spray affected area and wipe away with a soft cloth. On uneven surfaces or to remove stubborn graffiti, use a soft bristled brush to agitate. Neutralise by rinsing with water.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Tile, Metal
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!