Hydron AG3 Graffiti Remover
AG3 Graffiti Remover is an ideal graffiti remover for non-porous substrates such as gloss paint, tile, glass and metalwork.
- Ideal for non-porous surfaces
- Available in 10x 500ml sprays or 5L drum
- 12-month shelf life
The AG3 Graffiti Remover is an ideal graffiti remover for non-porous substrates such as gloss paint, tile and metalwork; effectively removing aerosol graffiti, permanent marker pen, crayons and lipstick from these surfaces, including glass.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Play park - Although designed for kids to play on, in some areas play parks can be hangouts for teens, who may be tempted to scribble the odd piece of graffiti on the play equipment.
- Home - Young children love to get into the thick of it; always exploring and testing their environments like mini scientists. Unfortunately, when conducting their experiments, these mini scientists don't realise that taking mummy's lipstick and testing it out all over the living room window isn't science to mummy. Oops. Time for AG3 Graffiti Remover.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 10x 500ml sprays, or a single 5 Litre drum.
- Specifically for non-porous surfaces.
- 12-month shelf-life.
The Hydron AG Graffiti Remover Range
The AG3 is only one of a series of graffiti remover products from Hydron. Each one has its own specific formula developed for specific types of surfaces. In addition to the AG3 for non-porous surfaces, please see the full range below:
- Hydron AG2 - for sensitive surfaces, such as plastics, signs and polycarbonate glazing.
- Hydron AG4 - for porous substrates, such as brickwork, concrete and stone and other porous surfaces where a longer ‘dwell time’ is needed for effective removal.
Application (using spray)
Turn nozzle of trigger spray to on. Spray affected area and wipe away with a soft cloth. On uneven surfaces or to remove stubborn graffiti use a soft bristled brush to agitate. Neutralise by rinsing with water.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Tile, Metal
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 500ml Trigger Spray, 5L
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!