Hydron AG4 Graffiti Remover
AG4 Graffiti Remover is a blend of solvents and biodegradable detergents developed to remove graffiti from more porous or extensively vandalised surfaces.
- Ideal for brickwork and concrete
- Restricts unpleasant odours
- 12-month shelf life
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
The AG4 Graffiti Remover is a blend of solvents and biodegradable detergents developed to remove graffiti from more porous or extensively vandalised surfaces. The specific formulation of this graffiti remover allows for a longer 'dwell time', to aid removing stubborn and heavy graffiti.
The biodegradable nature of this solution complies with new Government legislation.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Play park - Although designed for kids to play on in some areas, play parks can be hangouts for teens, who may be tempted to scribble the odd piece of graffiti on the play equipment.
- Town parks - As lovely as town parks are to walk around and be with people, they can often be hangout areas for teens to meet with friends. Hidden from view of the public, it is easy for teens to make their mark in front of their peers... a can of aerosol graffiti may give moments of pleasure for such "artists", but the results last very much longer, creating an unpleasant sight for visitors.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied in 5 Litre jerry cans.
- Ideal for brickwork and concrete.
- Restricts evaporation of solvents which cause unpleasant odours.
- 12-month shelf life.
Can also be used on non-porous surfaces with a heavy build up of graffiti such as tiles and metalwork.
The Hydron AG Graffiti Remover Range
The AG4 is only one of a series of graffiti remover products from Hydron. Each one has its own specific formula developed for specific types of surfaces. In addition to the AG4 for porous surfaces, please see the full range below:
- Hydron AG2 - for sensitive surfaces, such as plastics, signs and polycarbonate glazing.
- Hydron AG3 - for sensitive non-porous surfaces, such as paintwork, glass, tiles, metal and anti-graffiti coatings.
Apply AG4 Gel liberally to the affected area using a bristle brush. Lightly scrub major contamination with a soft bristled brush or similar. Remove after 2-3 minutes, thoroughly wash down area with water. If further applications are required, dry the area before re-applying.
- For Use On
- Brickwork, Concrete
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!