Hydron SL1 Shadow Lifter
SL1 Shadow Lifter is the ideal solution for those looking to get rid of stubborn graffiti shadows. For example, when applying graffiti removal from the brickwork, a shadow of the graffiti may remain. The SL1 Shadow Lifter has been formulated to cure this problem.
- Removes graffiti shadow
- Removes general soiling
- Perfect for brickwork, stone and concrete
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Imagine you've used graffiti remover on a brick wall, but a shadow of the graffiti still remains. How will you remove it? Simple! This SL1 Shadow Lifter is just the very thing for such a problem.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Town park - A typical meeting place for youths to hangout for some down time. Unfortunately, this downtime sometimes results in some "creative" artwork onto walls using aerosol paint. As creative as they may think they may be, what is left behind is unwanted graffiti. After washing off the graffiti, it is possible that a shadow of the graffiti remains. In this case, the SL1 Shadow Lifter is your friend.
- College - "Mark was here" and all other sorts of graffiti are often painted and drawn onto unsuspecting walls within and externally of the college campus. Time to get rid, and if any graffiti shadows remain, use this shadow lifter.
Features & Benefits
- Removes general soiling and staining from brickwork.
- Perfect for brickwork, stone and concrete.
- Supplied in 5 litre jerry cans
- 12-month shelf life.
Areas to be cleaned should be wetted prior to application to prevent streaking.
Apply SL1 Shadow Lifter liberally to the affected area using a bristle brush (should be applied at 5 m²/Litre). Lightly scrub major contamination with a soft bristled brush or similar. Remove after 2-3 minutes, thoroughly wash down area with water. If further applications are required, dry the area before re-applying.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- For Use By
- General Use
- For Use On
- Brickwork, Stone, Concrete
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Should be applied at 5m²/Litre.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!