Wipe Off Graffiti Remover Part B is a pack of 150 heavy duty wipes with a specially formulated blend of solvents developed to remove all forms of graffiti from non-porous surfaces and anti-graffiti coatings. To be used with Wipe Off Stain Remover Part A. Effectively removes aerosol graffiti, permanent marker pen, crayons and lipstick from...
Hydron Part A Stain Remover
- Effectively removes stains such as grease, wax, crayon and lipstick from painted surfaces, signs, polycarbonate glazing and plastics
- Quick & easy method of graffiti removal eliminates the need for extra tools or equipment.
- Initial pre wipe of the Hydron Wipe Off System, Part B here
Wipe Off Stain Remover Part A is a specially formulated cleaning agent, impregnated into heavy duty cloths. Supplied ready to use in a plastic container of 150 wipes. This cost effective system results in a quick and easy method of graffiti removal and eliminates the need for additional tools or equipment
Wipe off Stain Remover Part A is the initial pre wipe of the Hydron Wipe Off System, Part B here.
- Initial pre wipe of the Hydron Wipe Off System - Part B
- Effectively removes stains such as grease, wax, crayon and lipstick
- For painted surfaces, signs, polycarbonate glazing and plastics
- Does not affect transparency or damage the surface
- 'Low odour' formulation prevents a build up of obnoxious fumes when used on interiors
- Supplied in plastic containers of 150 heavy-duty wipes
- Simply wipe the affected surface to remove the contamination using wipe A, first followed immediately by wipe B
- For Use By
- Consumer Use
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Tile, Metal
- Pack Size
- 150 wipes
- Use the wipes on the affected surface.
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Base Type
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Hydron Part A Stain Remover is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT