Hydron Part A Stain Remover
Part A Stain Remover is ideal for non-aerosol graffiti on surfaces such as signs. Councils, schools and nightclubs will find this graffiti remover very useful, to remove the stains that are an industry hazard.
- Removes non-aerosol graffiti
- Low odour
- Internal/external use
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Part A Stain Remover is ideal for non-aerosol graffiti on surfaces such as plastic, polycarbonate glazing and signage. Children, party go-ers, mechanics; these people present industry hazards for many venues. Be it children in a nursery getting creative with crayons on plastic, a work night out ending in a dare to use lipstick to draw on a road sign, or a car mechanic changing a wheel who accidentally gets grease on a plastic bin.
Will effectively remove graffiti, such as:
Product Use in the Workplace
- Play park - Although designed for kids to play on, in some areas play parks can be hangouts for teens, who may be tempted to scribble the odd piece of graffiti on the play equipment.
- Primary school - Children and crayons. A great combination when using paper, but when the crayon is used on classroom equipment, not so much. Also useful for the "crayon drawer", perhaps at the end of term, class teachers want to tidy up this drawer and rid the crayon marks.
Features & Benefits
- Removes a variety of non-aerosol graffiti.
- For use on plastic, polycarbonate glazing, and signs.
- Serves as a pre-treatment of Part B if needed (Part B is needed for heavier graffiti, such as aerosol).
- Internal or external use.
- Low odour.
- 12-month shelf life.
Use as supplied, do not dilute or add any other products. Simply wipe the affected surface to remove the contamination using wipe A, first followed immediately by wipe B - Hydron Wipeaway Part B Wipes (HPC223B).
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- For Use On
- Tile, Metal
- Use the wipes on the affected surface.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!