Makes the smoothest surface coatable! Rust-Oleum 3302 CombiPrimer Adhesion should be used on galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, glass, porcelain and other smooth, dense surfaces followed by Rust-Oleum CombiColor Original or Rust-Oleum CombiColor Multi-Surface. Easy to apply by brush Transparent blue finish Recoatable...
CLEARANCE - Rust-Oleum CombiColor Multi-Surface - Limited Colours & Sizes
- 67 x Matt Black 2.5ltr available - £38.06 now £21.05 each
- 84 x Matt Black 750ml available - £15.88 now £8.28 each
- 201 x Gloss RAL 9005 750ml available - £15.88 now £8.28 each
- 169 x Satin RAL 9005 2.5ltr available - £38.06 now £21.05 each
- 245 x Satin RAL 9005 750ml available - £15.88 now £8.28 each
- 95 x Satin RAL 9010 750ml available - £15.88 now £8.28 each
- 67 x Matt White 2.5ltr available - £38.06 now £21.05 each
- 96 x Matt White 750ml available - £15.88 now £8.28 each
- 63 x Gloss Black 2.5ltr available - £36.72 now £18.36 each
- 84 x Gloss White 750ml available - £14.44 now £7.22 each
Rust-Oleum CombiColor Multi-Surface Paint is a solvent-based, adhesive primer and topcoat in one based on Alkyd binder.
- Part of the CombiColor range
- Direct to surface
- Paint & primer in one
- Quick drying
- Interior and exterior
Limited colours and sizes left in this sale, don't miss out!
- 4 x RAL 9005 2.5L Gloss
- 5 x RAL 3000 2.5L Gloss
Rust-Oleum CombiColor Multi-Surface coating is a solvent based primer and topcoat in one, based on a modified Alkyd binder, providing good adhesion to many types of substrates and is lead and chromate free.
Rust-Oleum CombiColor Multi-Surface can be applied on many different substrates like wood, metal*, mdf, masonry, tiles, most plastics, glass, old concrete and more. We advise to do a small adhesion test prior to the application of the full surface. CombiColor Multi-Surface is intended for brush and roller application. For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment we advise CombiColor Original in combination with Rust-Oleum CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380.
- Density: 1.0-1.6 kg/l
- Gloss Level: Gloss, Matt, Satin
- Heat Resistance: 80°C (dry heat), at elevated temperatures discoloration may occur.
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 4 hours (20°C), 6 hours (10°C), 2 hours (30°C)
- Dry to handle: 8 hours (20°C), 16 hours (10°C), 6 hours (30°C)
- Dry to recoat: 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C), 8 hours (30°C)
- Fully cured: 7 days (20°C), 14 days (10°C), 5 days (30°C)
9 - 10 m²/l at 45 µm dry per coat, depending on colour
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
Remove oil, grease and all other surface contaminations by alkaline cleaning in combination with appropriate detergents. Remove rust scale, loose mill scale, loose rust and loose coatings by scraping, wire brushing or sanding. Sand intact coatings to roughen the surface slightly. Test before application the compatibility with the old coating. The surface must be clean and dry during application. New galvanised (bright aluminium-like finish), Zinc and Aluminium (new and old) surfaces have to be primed first with CombiPrimer 3302. Aged galvanized (matt grey appearance, showing white rust) should first be cleaned with an acid cleaner (e.g. Rust-Oleum SE108) or by mechanical abrasion with for example ScotchBrite. Very porous surfaces should be sealed prior to application of CombiColor Multi-Surface.
- Brush, Roller
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 8 hours (20°C), 16 hours (10°C), 6 hours (30°C)
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C), 8 hours (30°C)
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 7 days (20°C), 14 days (10°C), 5 days (30°C)
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Rust-Oleum Thinner 160
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 420 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 4 hours (20°C), 6 hours (10°C), 2 hours (30°C)
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 45 µm
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 82 µm
- UN Number
- Not regulated
- 9 - 10 m²/l at 45 µm dry per coat, depending on colour.
|Diane Williams on 2022-09-14 17:40:51|| |
Is this product suitable to use on exterior metal fire escape s
Unfortunately no, assuming the metal fire escape is bare steel, you are painting all areas including the treads and risers, they are clean, dry, sound and prepared as detailed in the technical data sheet we can recommend Rust-Oleum 569/580 QD Metal Primer followed by Rust-Oleum 7200 Floorcoat PU.
This is available in many RAL, NCS or BS colours in a satin finish.
General Painting Application Kit from Rawlins Paints provides the basics for any painting project. Whether it is a one off job, or you just want to make sure the right application tools get to site. Provides an economical way of making sure you will have what you need Ideal for interior and exterior paint projects Click to jump down to...