Sikalastic 841 ST
Sikalastic 841 ST is a liquid applied, pure polyurea membrane. Sikalastic 841 ST is a two part, elastic, 100% solids, very fast curing pure polyurea liquid applied membrane with very good chemical resistance. Sikalastic 841 ST shall not be used in closed structures containing biogenic sulphuric acid. Sikalastic 841 ST can only be spray applied with special two part hot spray equipment.
Sikalastic 841 ST is a two part, elastic, very fast curing pure polyurea liquid applied membrane with very good chemical resistance. Sikalastic 841 ST shall not be used in closed structures containing biogenic sulphuric acid or methane gas, i.e. digester tanks. Sikalastic 841 ST can only be spray applied with special two part hot spray equipment.
- For waterproofing applications and anticorrosion applications on concrete and many other substrates.
- Protective coatings
- Tank coatings/linings
- Bridge Deck waterproofing
- Roof coatings
- Walkways and balconies
- Flooring and Car parking decks
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Landscape and water containment
- Power plants
- Sewage and Waste Water Treatment plants
- Truck bed lining
Features and Benefits:
- Very fast reactivity and curing time
- Almost immediate return-to-service time
- Applicable in temperatures from -15°C to 70°C
- Performs in constant dry temperatures from -30°C to 100°C
- Total solid composition according test method Deutsche Bauchemie" (German association of construction chemicals)
- Excellent crack-bridging properties
- Good chemical resistance
- Low yellowing
- Good abrasion resistance
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close