International Interline 850
International Interline 850 is a two component, chemically resistant, high solids, high build epoxy phenolic tank and pipe lining coating to provide corrosion protection for the internals of steel storage tanks and pipes containing a range of products.
International Interline 850 is a two component, chemically resistant, high solids, high build epoxy phenolic tank and pipe lining coating to provide corrosion protection for the internals of steel storage tanks and pipes containing a range of products, including crude oil, unleaded gasoline blends, MTBE, jet fuels, caustic solutions, potable water and a selected range of aromatic and aliphatic solvents. NSF Certification is for tanks of 1500 gallons (5679 litres) or greater and pipes 48 inches (122 cm) or greater in diameter.
Features & Benefits:
- Thin film chemically resistant epoxy phenolic tank lining
- Can be used direct to metal, as both the holding primer and build coat in a system
- High solids formulation (76%) reduces solvent emission
- Recoatable to 21 days at steel temperatures to 50°C (120°F). Greatly improves the scheduling of contracts
- Fully resistant to oxygenated gasoline and all the additives such as MTBE, Ethanol, GTBE and other derivatives
- Tanks can be returned to service in 5 days at steel temperatures above 32°C (90°F)
- Approved for use in contact with aviation fuel in accordance with Def Stan 80-97 as well as the additional requirements of a coating in section 3 of EI1541
- International Interline 850 is certified to ANSI/NSF standard 61. Certification is for tanks greater than 5679 litres (1500 gal), for pipes 122cm (48”) in diameter or greater, and for valves 10cm (4”) in diameter or greater
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close