- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers iQ-Therm L15
iQ-Therm L15 is a reveal panel made of a flexible, highly insulating, PUR rigid foam for connecting areas (window reveals) and areas with little space in the iQ-Therm System.
- Mould control and prevention in existing buildings
- Implementation of the hygienic minimum heat insulation level in existing buildings
- Improving the room climate by increasing the wall surface temperature
- Compensation of thermal bridging effects in ceiling and wall connection areas
- Optical correction of butt joints
Remmers iQ-Therm L15 is a reveal panel made of a flexible, highly insulating, PUR rigid foam panel for connecting areas (window reveals) and areas with little space in the iQ-Therm System. Remmers reveal panel, iQ-Therm L15, supplements the iQ-Therm System in window reveal areas. The panels are attached with iQ-Fix and then either rendered with iQ-Top or filled with iQ-Fill.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Pack Size
- 1200mm x 300mm x 15mm (Pack Of 10)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!