Coo-Var Squash Court Paint
Coo-Var Squash Court Paint is a hard wearing, high opacity, high impact resistant finish for use on squash court surrounds. Suitable for all non playing surfaces in squash courts.
- Provides a high impact resistant finish
- Single Pack For Interior and Exterior use Suitable Surfaces: Masonry, plaster, paint
- Finish: Matt
- Application: Roller or brush
- Drying time: Touch Dry 6-8 hours or 16-24 hours hard dry
- Overcoat time: 12 hours or overnight
- Estimated Coverage: 10-12m² per litre depending on the porosity of the surface
Coo-Var Squash Court Paint is a hard wearing, high opacity, high impact resistant finish for use on squash court surrounds. Coo-Var Squash Court Paint should be used for all NON playing surfaces in squash courts. (Whilst it is possible to paint the playing surface, this is not recommended by the Squash Rackets Association: If the courts are to be used for international events then these are constructed of a specialist plaster).
All surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free from contaminants. Existing painted surfaces should be cleaned, degreased and sanded to ensure an adequate "key" is produced. Remove all loose, flaking material and treat bare areas as new substrate then prepare accordingly.
As dictated by normal good painting practice. In confined spaces, provide adequate ventilation during application and drying.
Apply direct to substrate.
Coo-Var Squash Court Paint.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Water / Solvent Based
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Base Type
- Organic Solvents
- Brush, Roller
- 10-12m² per litre
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Thinner 14
- Touch Dry
- 6-8 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!