Mathys Fassiclor Swimming Pool Paint
A solvent based, plastified, chlorinated rubber paint for swimming pools, fish ponds and any other areas requiring excellent water and chemical resistance such as industrial bunds, tanks, silos, etc. Alkali and acid resistant making it perfect for dealing with chemical and aqueous solutions in areas of constant submersion.
Mathys Fassiclor Swimming Pool Paint is a solvent based, plastified, chlorinated rubber paint for swimming pools, fish ponds and any other areas requiring excellent water and chemical resistance such as industrial bunds, tanks, silos, etc. Mathys Fassiclor Swimming Pool Paint is alkali and acid resistant making it perfect for dealing with chemical and aqueous solutions in areas of constant submersion.
Features & Benefits
- Quick drying
- Chemical and water resistant
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Perfect for swimming pools and ponds
Mathys Fassiclor Swimming Pool Paint is best used to provide a decorative, satin gloss finish to swimming pools and ponds made from concrete. Mathys Fassiclor is UV stable and provides excellent water resistance, making it perfect for indoor and outdoor applications.
Mathys Fassiclor Swimming Pool Paint should be applied using brush, roller or airless/conventional spray. To ensure homogeneity make sure you stir the product thoroughly prior to use. Always make sure surfaces are dry and clean before you start applying the paint.
- When using in indoor swimming pools, especially during airless spraying, it is advisable to wear a mask due to limited ventilation.
- Swimming pools and other under water applications have to dry/cure for minimal 14 days before they can be immersed with water. Early contact with water can cause premature fading, chalking and blistering.
- Old coatings: only apply on perfectly sound similar and compatible paints (test in case of doubt).
- Building design of pool must be in accordance with specific construction rules.
- Water chemistry balance must be respected (Ph, water hardness, alkalinity etc).
- Any specific water treatment (salt, ozone, etc.) must be checked to avoid impact on coating system. A swimming pool specialist should be consulted for further information before applying any coating system.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close