Mona-Clean Algae Remover is a specially prepared, ready to use wash. Designed for use before painting or treating with protective impregnators to kill spores of mould and algae. Protects against re-infection for up to 3 years For use on exterior roofs, facades, floors and landscaping Brickwork, concrete, natural stone, render, and more...
Hydron Mona-Guard WD - Clear
- Enhances durability and water repellence as well as resistance to oil penetration, dirt, stains and more with up to 10 years product performance
- For use internally and externally to all bare woods where protection is desired, such as oak, pine, spruce, Douglas fir, pressure-treated wood etc
- For decking, fencing, weatherboarding, panelling, garden furniture and joinery - kitchen worktops etc
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Mona-Guard WD-Clear is a unique product based upon hydrophobic and oleophobic chemistry that impregnates the fibres to provide a clear, invisible protection to bare and renovated wood.
NOTE - Mona-Guard WD-Clear cannot prevent the wood from splitting if it is exposed to excessive variations of hygrometry.
Quick Links - Click To Jump To Section:
- Enhances durability - extended life of surface
- Excellent water repellence
- Excellent resistance to oil penetration
- Excellent Stain Resistance
- Resistant to Dirt and Pollution
- Resistant to Weathering & delays aging
- Prevents moss and algae forming
- Permeable to Water Vapour (breathable)
- UV, Chemical & abrasion resistant
- Reduces maintenance required
- Slows down ageing of wood
- Upgrades “dull” existing surfaces
- Environmentally friendly
- Up to 10 years product performance
- Invisible finish obtained - Grains maintained
- Solvent free
For use on:
- All internal and external bare woods where protection is desired, such as oak, pine, spruce, Douglas fir, pressure-treated wood etc.
- Garden Furniture
- Joinery - kitchen worktops etc
The treatment may be ineffective in the following cases:
- On varnished, waxed, heat treated, polished, highly brushed, rectified, modified or THT (high-temperature treatment) woods
- On damp wood (moisture content > 16%)
- Where micro-organisms or insects are present (pre-treatment necessary). Treat all areas affected by organic growth with Mona-Clean Algae Remover
- Poor application, preparation and quality of substrate type
- On sapwood
- Untested application on exotic or resinous wood. For resinous or greyed wood: clean with Mona-Clean Wood Replenisher prior to application
- On wood that has undergone a fire-resistance treatment
- On sharp edges (sharp edges should preferably be rounded to ensure continuity of product and thus avoid breaks in coverage)
- On floors
- Ends, cuts, drill holes, etc. not saturated with product
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Unprepared, Oak, Pine, Spruce, Douglas Fir,
- Application Method
- Spray, Brush, Roller
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3-5 m²/Litre depending on substrate type. It is recommend a small trial area to ensure correct application levels are used to obtain the required performance properties subjected to the differing porosity levels of porous wooden materials.
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Mona-Clean Wood Replenisher is a specially formulated water based product developed to clean outdoor wooden surfaces to remove the grey oxidised appearance of bare timber. For use outdoors to clean wood e.g. decking, fencing, garden furniture & woodwork Effectively removes all types of soiling, pollution and stains, and returns timber...