SealCoat™ is the perfect sanding sealer because it penetrates the surface, is non-yellowing, dries quickly and gives a rich tone to wood surfaces.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Its high adhesion makes SealCoat™ compatible with most other clear finishes. It may be applied to any existing finish to protect the surface from strong solvent-based coatings. This also ensures adhesion of solvent-based polyurethane, water-based polyurethane, lacquer and other clear finishes. Two full coats are required to create a barrier for sealing odours in certain types of woods and chip board.
SealCoat™ seals all types of wood surfaces including oak, maple, chestnut, mahogany, walnut, birch, poplar, cherry and more. It is recommended for interior woodwork such as paneling, moulding, trim, windows, doors, cabinets, furniture and toys. SealCoat™ is also great for wood floors.
Key features and benefits:
- Compatible with clear wood finishes
- Great for sealing interior wood, including floors
- Dries lightning fast – can be sanded and recoated in minutes
- Does not darken or yellow with age
- Gives extra beauty and warmth to water-based polyurethanes
- Can be used as a pre-stain
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Prepared, Unprepared, Oak, Mahogany
- Application Method
- Brush, Spray, Wiping
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry
- 10 Mins
Be the first to ask a question about this product!