Previously, Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde paints, coatings and waterproofing fleece had been on separate sections of Rawlins Paints, and due to the large volume of calls we receive about this range, we have compiled the full Noxyde range in this new category. So, if you are browsing on your mobile or desktop, it is now much easier to bookmark one page, or add multiple products from one section to your basket in one quick go. For full technical and sales support, having all products on one page also makes it a lot easier for you to access Noxyde data-sheets and product information as we talk you through product combinations and specialist industrial features.
As demonstrated by its use on the Golden Gate bridge in America, to get the best metal surface protection in aggressive and heavy duty environments, look no further than the excellent Noxyde metal paint, available here in 16 popular colours. This water-based, one-coat paint, offers superb flexibility and durability on new or prepared metal, steel or concrete surfaces. Is can resist and protect against corrosion and rusting from water and harsh environmental conditions, making it a popular marine coating. Its 200% elasticity can easily bridge small cracks, and will flexibly move with a structure, protecting any surface edging. Noxyde paint will perform like a zinc or epoxy coating, without abrasive blast cleaning preparation measures. This single component, self-priming coating is one of the UK's best high-build products.
Noxyde metal paint is ideal for industrial Plastisol cladding and metal roofs, with its anti-rust membrane being impermeable to water and winter elements, allowing for cut-edge corrosion protection, too. Commonly found on off-shore structures, industrial builds, bridges, marine environments, saltwater estuaries, air-conditioning units and ducts, structural steel builds and framework, chemical and mechanical factory plants, and oil or water tanks, it can be delivered next day to nearly all building sites in the UK.
Applicable by brush, roller or airless sprayer, surface and environmental conditions should be above 8ºC, but not exceeding 55ºC.
Directions for Use - To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
Application and Thinning
• Brush: Undiluted as a rust preventive paint.
• Diluted with approximately 25% water as an adhesion primer (consumption about 100 g/m²)
• Roller: Undiluted as a rust preventive paint.
• Diluted with approximately 25% water as an adhesion primer (consumption about 100 g/m²).
• Airless spray: Undiluted. Nozzle: 13 - 17 / Pressure: min. 170 bars.
• Nozzle and pressure can vary depending on the type of substrate, equipment and the experience of the applicator.
• Cleanup: Water.
• Remarks: When used for interior works, provide for adequate ventilation.
• During work stoppage, fully immerse brush or nozzle in water
Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde Peganox combines flexibility, strong adhesion, water resistance, excellent edge coverage and anti-corrosive pigments while requiring minimal surface preparation. This single pack, water-based elastic coating is ideal for use on metal cladding, pipe lines, railings, containers and more made from iron, steel, special alloys, galvanised and metallised iron and steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, lead, etc:
• Good corrosion protection and waterproofing
• NOXYDE®-technology, optimized for brush or roller application
• 200% elasticity
• Excellent flow
• Water-based formulation
• Impact resistant
• Primer and topcoat in one
Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde Pegarust is the solvent-based version of Rust-Oleum Noxyde that can be applied by brush, roller or spray in cold temperatures down to 0°C or on damp surfaces. It is specially designed for applications where a water based product i.e. Noxyde or Peganox is not suitable.
• Excellent corrosion protection and waterproofing
• Applicable in cold temperatures down to 0°C or on damp surfaces
• Protects against cracking and peeling
• Prevents rust from spreading
• UV-resistant and protects against abrasion