Rawlins Paints are one of the UK’s leading industrial paint suppliers, offering one of the widest ranges of specialist paints and coatings available. Established in 1873, we have over 140 years of experience in advising and supplying paint to the trade. As a family run business, we value every customer and their needs, and pride ourselves on being able to offer friendly, expert advice to every customer no matter their business size or spend. We stock thousands of Fire Retardant Paints, Floor Paints, Cladding Paints, Roof Paints and more.
Over the years we've gained a lot of real world experience with the products we supply and in turn this has enabled us to get an excellent understanding of what type of products and technology works well in different environments and applications. This is why we decided to launch an own brand range of products in 2014 to consolidate our knowledge into a range of own brand products that we felt offered the best performance for it's function. By doing this we have been able to provide our customers with some of the best performing products on the market at even more competetive prices.
Rawlins Paints - Industrial Paint Specialists
We’re confident you’ll enjoy trading with us, here’s why:
• We go the Extra Mile - We can arrange to visit site and produce a tailored specification for your project for free.
• We're Honest - We provide unbiased advice and only sell products we are prepared to stand by.
• We're Experts - We offer the one of the widest range of high performance paints and coatings available.
• Our Price Promise means that you can be sure you're getting our best price and service.
• Our technical team offer straight forward, practical advice from 140 years of dependable experience.
• We're Quick! - Next day nationwide delivery, even to site if preferred.
• We Understand Time is Money - We promise to provide a solution to your enquiry the same day, because we understand the importance of a quick turnaround.
Our dedicated team of experts can help the trade professional win more business and deliver better solutions to their clients. They are here to help you throughout the entire course of your project: from assisting with tenders, specifications and quotes; to offering on-the-job advice.
Not only that, all of our experts come from a background of applying professional coatings; that means that they understand the practical benefits of the products they advise you on, not just the theory behind them.
• Bids and tenders
• Quantity estimations
• Product sourcing
• Compatible material sourcing
• Practical advice from experienced experts
From start to finish, we’ve got it covered.
Our help and advice promise:
We believe our products should be sold with a service, not just bought. That’s why we want you to take advantage of our years of knowledge and experience to help you with your projects. Before, during and after your job is complete we’re here for you, to turn to for expert advice – we’ll never leave you on your own.