Stimsonite 980 Road Studs are surface mounted road studs that are injection moulded from durable polymers to endure high traffic volumes. The patented sure grip base provides excellent adhesion to the road surface and the patented prismatic glass lens provides high, long-term levels of enhanced reflectivity.
Roof repairs as an umbrella name for a maintenance project or task can cover anything from fixing a leaking roof, to rejuvenating and recolouring faded roof tiles. Damaged guttering can be classed as a roof repair project, as could applying solar and heat reflective coatings to roofing to protect underlying substrates and materials. This category will consist of several sub-categories which we hope will help you find the best product, quickly, to meet your roof repair requirements. Don't forget that when it comes to roof repairs, you will need to use highly effective cleaning and moss removal products, and could need roof paint finishing topcoats. Contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team for advice on product and system combinations for any stage of a repair project - and which products can help extend the lifespan of roofing for up-to 20 years.
Products listed all contain datasheets that include application, storage, and correct usage recommendations. Please adhere to these datasheets at all time, and leave our team a question on product pages, or contact us on 0113 245 5450.
- Brand: Everbuild
Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement small cracks only require one brush coat application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding - requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
Everbuild 905 All Weather Roof Coating is a solvent based, full bodied black brushable compound with added fibres for reinforcement. It is specifically designed for overcoating leaking roofs. Dries to a tough black coating.
Signs, symptoms, and hidden damage that will lead you to require roof repair products include:
- Mould on roof insulation
- Rotting wood and timber in the upper framework of a building
- Damp patches on walls and/or ceilings
- Pooled or stagnant water on flat roofs or in blocked gutters
- Discolouration patches
- Rust or cut edge corrosion on metal or Plastisol roofing sheets
- Long periods between maintenance and recoating work on exposed areas
- Surface damage from wind or impact from close proximity tree branches
- Split, slipped, misaligned, or corroded flashing
- Repair work on chimneys, vents, or rooflights which may have caused additional damage or wear to adjoining slate, tiles, felt, or other roofing materials
- Incorrectly applied caulk or sealants
- Missing or damaged siding
- Contact or impact damage from scaffolding
- Exposed or unfilled holes from previously installed signage, aerials or satellite dishes - for example
- And more
The benefits of using roof repair and appropriate maintenance products can mean that major restoration and repair work is avoided, costs are kept to a minimal, and for larger properties and businesses, company downtime and possible relocation of operational machinery is averted.
Rawlins Paints' blog has several articles relating to roof repair projects, with product recommendations, and more in-depth analysis of repair tasks:
- Roof Renovation and Emergency Repair - With Media
- How to Fix a Leaking Flat Roof
- How to Repair and Refurbish a Pitched Roof
- The Benefits of Heat Reflective Roof Paints
- The Advantages of GacoPro Roof Coating for the Roofing Contractor
To open a Credit Agreement Trade Account at Rawlins Paints, simply click on the link below to download a Account Application Form. Once filled in, please return the Application Form to [email protected]
Alongside standard Technical and Sales Support Rawlins Paints offers to its customers, Credit Agreement Trade Account members will also benefit from:
- 30 Days Credit
- Preferential Pricing
- Access to Training
- Further Guarantees and Warranties
- And More
For further information, contact [email protected]
Download you Credit Agreement Trade Account Application Form here.