Safety & Security Paint
Rawlins Paints stock a wide range of excellent products to increase and improve the safety and security of work premises, construction sites, unoccupied properties, and locations which are unstaffed at weekends or over Bank Holiday periods. These range from anti-climb and non-slip greases that prevent trespassers and intruders from reaching vulnerable access points – higher-storey windows, for example – to specialist coatings that graffiti can simply be washed off.
Vandalism, property break-ins, and graffiti attacks cost businesses in the UK hundreds of thousands of pounds each year in repair work, clean-up tasks, and replacing lost or damaged tools and equipment. In the past, a break-in could lead to stolen goods, but in 2018, a break-in can lead to stolen confidential information – client files, customer details, patented and undisclosed company data.
Showing 1 - 12 of 63 items
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Nu-Guard AG as a great alternative.
Coo-Var Vandalene Anti-Climb Paint will help to protect your property from intruders with a slippery, sticky non-drying coating. Used on window-ledges, down...
Coo-Var Vandalene Anti-Climb Aerosol (paint version available here) will help to protect your property from intruders with a slippery, sticky non-drying coating....
Coo-Var Vandalene Deterrent Signs are an excellent way to deter potential intruders from attempting to gain access.
A thick, non-drying coating for parapets, ledges, down comers, pipes, gutters, window sills, fencing and walls.
A single pack, solvent-free clear anti-graffiti coating that provides a permanent anti-graffiti barrier that can be frequently cleaned without the need to...
A water based, clear permanent anti-graffiti coating with hydrophobic properties for use inside and outside on all porous mineral surfaces, such as concrete,...
A thick non-drying paint to make window-ledges, down pipes, walls, etc. virtually un-climbable. Helps to protect your property from intruders by providing a...
Coo-Var GP101 Graffiti & Flyposting Protection System is a single pack, revolutionary fast-drying, clear coating which offers long term protection against both...
Coo-Var GP101 Anti-Graffiti Sealer Coat is a clear sealer for porous surfaces prior to the application of Coo-Var GP101 Graffiti & Flyposting Protection System....silent-exothermic unable
A high-performance, two-pack, clear anti-graffiti coating for external surfaces. It provides an outstanding permanent and non-sacrificial coating plus an easily...
Coo-Var Luminous Foundation Base is an easy to apply, low odour, water-based foundation coat for use under Coo-Var Luminous Paint. ADVANTAGESHigh density...
Implementation of safety and security products can have a significant impact on your business:
- Improved health and safety through using luminous or fluorescent paints in critical zones
- Lower insurance premiums by complimenting alarm and camera systems with property access restricting products
- Data protection and a dramatic reduction in the risk of private and confidential information being accessed by intruders during out-of-hours periods
- Preventing any risk of offensive graffiti to property exteriors or associated structures – fences, parameter walls, Portakabins, phone boxes, business signs
- Minimal downtime in cleaning vandalism attacks – spray paint, graffiti, inks, marker pens – to areas around public-facing entrances
- Correct deployment of cost-effective security measures can save thousands of pounds from under-protected measures currently employed as vandal and intruder deterrents
- High-visibility paints, tapes and sprays can improve navigation for the public around sensitive work areas – keeping them away from machinery, tools, out-of-bounds areas
Putting Safety First
Several safety products available listed here should be staple parts of any maintenance teams’ itinerary. From hazard tape to cordon off areas that may pose a threat or safety risk to others, to gum-removal products, which when applied to surfaces and substrates can prevent chewing gum from adhering to it – particularly useful at schools, colleges, and around designated smoking areas.
Public events typically require barrier tape to mark out access routes or backstage and VIP areas at festivals, or cordon off areas that passers-by might stray into and ruin the shot on a film set. Impromptu demonstrations and sports-day line marking may require Rust-Oleum’s 2800 Fluorescent Ground Marking Aerosols, whilst construction sites and repair workers always need line marking aerosols to clearly label areas that require additional attention.
Our help and advice promise
Our sales advisors are trained to help you work out how much product you will need for your area, the best ways to apply the products and how quickly you can recoat or be back in business.