The Nu-Flame Fire Upgrade paint system has been developed for the over-coating of multi layered paints for areas without the need to strip the current paint. This Timber pack is ideal for doors and skirting. Advantages All packs achieve BS Class 1/0 Surface Spread of Flame protection For interior use only
Thermoguard Fire Varnish BS Class 1/0 & EN Class B s2 d0 System is a clear fire retardant varnish for interior and exterior timber surfaces. ADVANTAGES Clear or stained finish Tough/Durable finish UV and wear protection (Matt & Satin) Enhances natural beauty
Macropoxy 400 (formerly known as Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy C400V3) multi-functional epoxy zinc phosphate coating is suitable for the protection of steelwork in a range of exposure environments from C1 to C5. It was recently used on The Shard for corrosion protection. Recommended Uses Buildings Car parks Petrochemical plants Breweries...
Thermoguard Thermocoat W is a White Intumescent Paint for steel, structural steel and cast iron: Up to 90 minutes’ fire resistance Can be overcoated with compatible decorative topcoat Water-based Low odour Environmentally friendly Cost effective for large projects Certificate of supply available on request Can be applied by brush,...
Safety & Security Paint
Rawlins Paints stock a wide range of excellent products to increase and improve the safety and security of work premises, construction sites, unoccupied properties, and locations which are unstaffed at weekends or over Bank Holiday periods. These range from anti-climb and non-slip greases that prevent trespassers and intruders from reaching vulnerable access points – higher-storey windows, for example – to specialist coatings that graffiti can simply be washed off.
Vandalism, property break-ins, and graffiti attacks cost businesses in the UK hundreds of thousands of pounds each year in repair work, clean-up tasks, and replacing lost or damaged tools and equipment. In the past, a break-in could lead to stolen goods, but in 2018, a break-in can lead to stolen confidential information – client files, customer details, patented and undisclosed company data.
- Brand: Rawlins Paints
An economical, light weight and weather resistant Barrier Tape for cordoning off restricted areas such as building a perimeter for containment and providing added visual warnings to restricted areas where dangerous work may be taking place or where emergency services may be operating.
Implementation of safety and security products can have a significant impact on your business:
- Improved health and safety through using luminous or fluorescent paints in critical zones
- Lower insurance premiums by complimenting alarm and camera systems with property access restricting products
- Data protection and a dramatic reduction in the risk of private and confidential information being accessed by intruders during out-of-hours periods
- Preventing any risk of offensive graffiti to property exteriors or associated structures – fences, parameter walls, Portakabins, phone boxes, business signs
- Minimal downtime in cleaning vandalism attacks – spray paint, graffiti, inks, marker pens – to areas around public-facing entrances
- Correct deployment of cost-effective security measures can save thousands of pounds from under-protected measures currently employed as vandal and intruder deterrents
- High-visibility paints, tapes and sprays can improve navigation for the public around sensitive work areas – keeping them away from machinery, tools, out-of-bounds areas
Putting Safety First
Several safety products available listed here should be staple parts of any maintenance teams’ itinerary. From hazard tape to cordon off areas that may pose a threat or safety risk to others, to gum-removal products, which when applied to surfaces and substrates can prevent chewing gum from adhering to it – particularly useful at schools, colleges, and around designated smoking areas.
Public events typically require barrier tape to mark out access routes or backstage and VIP areas at festivals, or cordon off areas that passers-by might stray into and ruin the shot on a film set. Impromptu demonstrations and sports-day line marking may require Rust-Oleum’s 2800 Fluorescent Ground Marking Aerosols, whilst construction sites and repair workers always need line marking aerosols to clearly label areas that require additional attention.
Our help and advice promise
Our sales advisors are trained to help you work out how much product you will need for your area, the best ways to apply the products and how quickly you can recoat or be back in business.