Stimsonite 980 Road Studs are surface mounted road studs that are injection moulded from durable polymers to endure high traffic volumes. The patented sure grip base provides excellent adhesion to the road surface and the patented prismatic glass lens provides high, long-term levels of enhanced reflectivity.
The technical and maintenance sprays available in this category all come from Rust-Oleum’s X1 product range. The X1 spray products are an essential part of most repair, refurbishment and maintenance team members’ “tool kits”. They include lubricants and cleaners designed to provide excellent performance and long-lasting endurance on high-end industrial and commercial components and processing equipment, along with many more problem solving and ease-of-use sprays.
Rust-Oleum X1 technical sprays offer the ultimate in performance and maintenance capabilities, and when compared to their market leading equivalents, out-perform them on price, performance, and or coverage. For further information about these products and their compatibility with our Rust-Oleum products, contact our Technical Team.
A ceramic based grease, capable of withstanding extreme pressures and temperatures. This Ceramic technology by Rust-Oleum leaves an inert barrier of microscopic platelets long after the grease fails due to high temperatures. It provides with an ultra-thin film, giving lasting lubrication and protection.
A general purpose lubrication fluid developed by Rust-Oleum that protects and cleans metal and plastic parts. This excellent penetrating fluid has anti-corrosive and water repellent properties. It leaves a protective film layer after use.
A high purity, light lubricant from industrial paint manufacturers Rust-Oleum, containing PTFE. Suitable for applications requiring a clean, light film it has outstanding lubrication and water repellent properties.
A high quality technical spray manufactured by Rust-Oleum that effectively prevents the adhesion of weld spatter to metal surfaces. It protects welded materials from corrosion.
A high quality foam cleaner/degreaser from the Rust-Oleum product range which dries leaving no visible residue and is safe to use on most hard surfaces and fabrics.
A high quality rust releaser to loosen rusted parts by shocking, with a rapid temperature decrease and then using an advanced chemical action to penetrate, lubricate and release the components.
A multi purpose, high quality white grease giving excellent lubrication, water and heat resistance. Stops squeaking, is water repellent, corrosion preventive and does not contain silicone so is body shop safe.
A high quality spray with effective anti-fling properties for lubricating gears and chains. Reduces friction and helps prevent wear on chains and open gears which are liable to heavy load. It withstands extreme loads and temperatures and has an ultra-low coefficient of friction.
A specially formulated cutting fluid which lubricates and cools the cutting tools and work piece for every form of metalworking such as cutting, drilling, sawing and tapping.
Rust-Oleum X1 Spray Product Range
Rust-Oleum’s X1 technical sprays include:
- Multi-purpose spray
- Cutting and tapping spray
- Chain and drive spray
- Multi-purpose weld spray
- Freeze and release spray
- Silicone spray
- Ceramic anti-seize spray
- White grease spray
- PTFE spray
- Multi-purpose foam cleaner
- Heavy-duty cleaner/degreaser
- Electrical cleaner
- Stainless steel cleaner/polish
These one-stop aerosols will meet all your industrial lubrication and cleaning requirements – from small on-site projects, to major refurbishment and repair works. Inclusive of corrosion inhibitors and penetrating sprays, these technical sprays are high-quality products for demanding environments, without any performance loss.
Rust-Oleum X1 eXcellent technical sprays can be used on and for:
- Maintaining existing machines, instead of replacing them
- Extending the lifespan of components and machinery
- Heavy duty chains, hinges, slides and gears
- Cables, locks, switches and contacts
- Car interiors
- Air tools
- Scoured, brushed or mat stainless steel
- Horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Commercial sowing and knitwear machinery
- Reinforce surfaces and materials
- Improve surface lubrication and reducing friction
- Cooling surfaces whilst cutting or drilling
- Chemical resistance
- To stop squeaking
- Dissolving grease, tar, oil and adhesives – including adhesive labels
- Surfaces requiring an anti-wear finish
- Electrical terminals
- Automotive ignition circuits
- Loosening rusted parts and components
- Surfaces requiring a water repellent thin film coating
- Enhance colours and finishes
- H1 food grade certifiable use
- Surface rejuvenation
- Polishing metal
- Protecting and cleaning metal and plastic parts
- Removing finger marks, water stains and related liquid spills
- Reduce surface resistance under pressure and high-temperatures
- Environments allowing 360° wide spray, narrow spray or an extension piece spray application
Please refer to product data sheets for full information about which surfaces and substrates each spray is recommended for use on, along with available finishes and colours – if applicable.