Sikafloor 32 Pronto
Sikafloor 32 Pronto, 2-part PU modified PMMA elastomeric binder for self-smoothing screed, broadcasted systems and levelling mortars based on reactive acrylic resins for flooring and car park deck application.
Sikafloor 32 Pronto is a two-part PU modified PMMA, fast curing, elastomeric binder for self-smoothing screed, broadcasted systems and levelling mortars based on reactive acrylic resins for flooring and car park deck application.
Sikafloor 32 Pronto consists of:
- Part A: Sikafloor 32 Pronto Resin
- Part B: Sikafloor Pronto Hardener
Sikafloor Pronto Pigment is used to colour Sikafloor 32 Pronto if required.
- Part of the Sikafloor RB 58 and Sikafloor RB 28 systems
- For crack-bridging, trafficable, slip resistant flooring wearing layer for multi-storey and underground car-parks, intermediate and exposed decks.
- For fast curing mechanically and chemically resistant, elastomeric flooring wearing layers from 2 to 4mm
Features and Benefits:
- Static crack-bridging capacity, class A4 (-20°C)
- Dynamic crack-bridging capacity class B4.2 (-20°C)
- Very fast curing, even at low temperatures
- High elongation at break, even at (-20°C)
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close