Welcome to Rawlins Paints. We are one of the UK's leading industrial paint suppliers of brands and manufacturers including Rust-Oleum, Jotun and Sika, offering one of the widest ranges of industry specialist paints and coatings. Established in 1873, we have over 140 years of experience in advising and supplying paint to the trade. As a family run business, we value every customer and their needs, and pride ourselves on being able to offer friendly, expert advice to every customer no matter their business size or spend. We stock thousands of fire retardant paints and sprays, heat resistant paints and coloured coatings, industrial and anti-slip floor paints, exterior and all weather cladding paints, emergency roof paints and repair materials, concrete and garage floor paint, and more. You can call our experts for technical advice or simply order online today.
We're confident you'll enjoy trading with us, here's why:
• We go the Extra Mile - We can arrange to visit site and produce a tailored specification for your project for free.
• We're Honest - We provide unbiased advice and only sell products we are prepared to stand by.
• We're Experts - We offer the one of the widest range of high performance paints and coatings available.
• Our Price Promise means that you can be sure you're getting our best price and service.
• Our technical team offer straight forward, practical advice from 140 years of dependable experience.
• We're Quick! - Next day nationwide delivery, even to site if preferred.
• We Understand Time is Money - We promise to provide a solution to your enquiry the same day, because we understand the importance of a quick turnaround.
At Rawlins we have the widest range of products from the industry's leading suppliers. Because we are independent and not tied to any supplier we can help you get the right solution for your project from all of the options available across the industry. Our dedicated team of experts can help the trade professional win more business and deliver better solutions to their clients. They are here to help you throughout the entire course of your project: from assisting with tenders, specifications and quotes; to offering on-the-job advice. Not only that, all of our experts come from a background of applying professional coatings; that means that they understand the practical benefits of the products they advise you on, not just the theory behind them.
• Bids and tenders
• Quantity estimations
• Product sourcing
• Compatible material sourcing
• Practical advice from experienced experts
Our help and advice promise: We believe our products should be sold with a service, not just bought. That's why we want you to take advantage of our years of knowledge and experience to help you with your projects. Before, during and after your job is complete we're here for you, to turn to for expert advice – we'll never leave you on your own.