- 10% OFF
Thermoguard Thermocoat W is a White Intumescent Paint for steel, structural steel and cast iron: Up to 90 minutes’ fire resistance Can be overcoated with...silent-exothermic unable10% OFF
Thermoguard Fire Varnish BS Class 1/0 & EN Class B System is a clear fire retardant varnish for interior and exterior timber surfaces. Each pack contains the...10% OFF
Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy C400V3 (formerly known as Epigrip C400V3) multi-functional epoxy zinc phosphate coating is suitable for the protection of steelwork in...10% OFF
Sherwin-Williams Acrolon C137V2 (formerly Resistex C137V2) is a high performance, fast drying acrylic urethane gloss finish for use where long term exterior gloss...10% OFF
Rust-Oleum Mathys Metal Cladding Topcoat is a long lasting water based, semi-gloss acrylic paint specially designed for use as a finish on exterior metal cladding...10% OFF
Rust-Oleum 7100NS Anti-Slip Floor Coating is an easy to apply, solvent based anti-slip floor coating specially designed for application on to old (>2 years),...Cladding PaintFire ProtectionRoof PaintFloor PaintAnti-Slip SolutionsMetal Paint
Rawlins Paints - the UK's leading industrial paint suppliers.
Welcome to Rawlins Paints. We are one of the UK's leading industrial paint suppliers of brands and manufacturers including Rust-Oleum, Jotun and Sika, offering one of the widest ranges of industry specialist paints and coatings. Established in 1873, we have over 140 years of experience in advising and supplying paint to the trade. As a family run business, we value every customer and their needs, and pride ourselves on being able to offer friendly, expert advice to every customer no matter their business size or spend. We stock thousands of fire retardant paints and sprays, heat resistant paints and coloured coatings, intumescent paints for steel and cast iron, hygienic coatings, high-end industrial floor paints, chemically resistant systems, exterior and all weather cladding paints, safety and security coatings for commercial and industrial purposes, emergency roof paints and repair materials, concrete and garage floor paint, anti-slip solutions and more. You can call our experts for technical advice or simply order online today.
Why Rawlins Paints?
We're confident you'll enjoy trading with us, here's why:
• We go the Extra Mile - We can arrange to visit site and produce a tailored specification for your project for free.
• We're Honest - We provide unbiased advice and only sell products we are prepared to stand by.
• We're Experts - We offer the one of the widest range of high performance paints and coatings available.
• Our Price Promise means that you can be sure you're getting our best price and service.
• Our technical team offer straight forward, practical advice from 140 years of dependable experience.
• We're Quick! - Next day nationwide delivery, even to site if preferred.
• We Understand Time is Money - We promise to provide a solution to your enquiry the same day, because we understand the importance of a quick turnaround.
From start to finish, we've got it covered.
Our help and advice promise: We believe our products should be sold with a service, not just bought. That's why we want you to take advantage of our years of knowledge and experience to help you with your projects. Before, during and after your job is complete we're here for you, to turn to for expert advice – we'll never leave you on your own.