Sika MaxMix Waterproofer
Sika MaxMix Waterproofer is a highly concentrated waterproofing and air entraining admixture for sand and cement which is 25 times the strength of conventional products. It forms extremely stable air bubbles in sand/cement mixes. This improves the workability of mortar/render giving it a “buttery” consistency and helps prevent shrinkage, cracking, crazing and frost damage.
Sika MaxMix Waterproofer is a highly concentrated waterproofing and air entraining admixture for sand and cement which is 25 times the strength of conventional products. Sika MaxMix Waterproofer forms extremely stable air bubbles in sand/cement mixes. This improves the workability of mortar/render giving it a “buttery” consistency and helps prevent shrinkage, cracking, crazing and mild frost damage during the curing process, as well as providing long term resistance to freeze/thaw cycles.
Sika MaxMix Waterproofer contains pore blocking additives to reduce water absorption and reduces the chance of efflorescence (salt formation). It extends open time to enable large areas to be covered in one go. This product is fully tested to the requirements of EN934 Part 3 Table 2.
- Concentrated formula 1ltr = 25ltrs of standard waterproofer.
- Easy to use gauged bottle.
- Improves water resistance of mortars.
- Added plasticising agent improves workability
- Provides resistance to freeze/thaw cycling.
- Reduces bleeding.
Areas For Use
- Pool and tank linings
- External renders.
- External pointing.
- Structures below ground level.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage rate range and DO NOT overmix.
- Ensure container is always kept in a secure upright position during both storage and transit.
- Air entraining formulation – not intended for structural concrete.
- Selection of correct materials and mix design relative to the substrate and exposure levels are of paramount importance.
- Materials for External Render systems and application methods should be in line with BS5262 1991 ”Code of Practice for External Rendering” and BS8000 Part 10 1995 “Code of Practice for Plastering and Rendering”.
- Dispose of this product and packaging correctly. Do not allow to enter watercourses. Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for further advice.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close