Sika MaxMix Frostproofer & Accelerator
Sika MaxMix Frostproofer and Accelerator is a highly concentrated chloride free air entraining admix which is designed specifically for cold weather working, eliminating the requirement for a second frost proofing admix. It reduces the setting time of sand and cement based mortars, renders, screeds etc and is the ideal choice for a cold weather admix providing frost protection below –4°C.
Sika MaxMix Frostproofer and Accelerator is a highly concentrated chloride free air entraining admix which is designed specifically for cold weather working, eliminating the requirement for a second frost proofing admix. Sika MaxMix Frostproofer and Accelerator reduces the setting time of sand and cement based mortars, renders, screeds etc and is the ideal choice for a cold weather admix providing frost protection below –4°C. Being chloride free, Sika MaxMix Frostproofer and Accelerator will not attack embedded steel and hence is suitable for use with brick ties etc. The product conforms to EN934-3.
- Fast acting formula
- Protects in subzero temperatures
- Easy to use, controlled dosage
Areas For Use
- Floor screeds
- External/Internal cement based rendering
- Concrete (not structural)
- Suitable for use as an emergency repair plugging aid when mixed neat with cement.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage rate range.
- Contains a powerful air entrainer. Do not use in structural concrete.
- Ensure container is always kept in a secure upright position during both storage and transit. Dispose of this product and packaging correctly.
- Do not allow to enter watercourses.
- Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for further advice.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close