Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear
Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear is a 1-component, solvent-free, multipurpose sealant and adhesive with a crystal clear appearance. Designed as a multipurpose adhesive and is suitable for most surfaces including metal, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, wood surfaces, painted enamel, polyester and plastics.
Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear is a 1-component, solvent-free, multipurpose sealant and adhesive with a crystal clear appearance. Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear is designed as a multipurpose adhesive and is suitable for most surfaces including metal, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, wood surfaces, painted enamel, polyester and plastics. Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear is designed as a sealant for vertical and horizontal indoor connection joints between partition walls, for metal and wood constructions.
Features & Benefits
- 100 % crystal clear / transparent
- Good workability
- Low shrinkage during cure
- Especially for home improvement sector
- Can be used on damp concrete Very good adhesion on many typical building materials
- Before bonding, check adhesion and resistance of paints and coatings by carrying out a trail
- Colour variations may occur due to exposure to chemicals, high temperatures and/or UV-radiation. However, a change in colour is purely of aesthetic nature and does not adversely influence the technical performance or durability of the product
- Before using Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear on natural stone, please refer to Sika Technical Services for advice
- Do not use Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear on bituminous substrates, natural rubber, EPDM rubber or on any building materials which might bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents that could attack the sealant
- Do not use Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear to seal joints in and around swimming pools
- Do not use Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear for joints under water pressure or for permanent water immersion
- Do not use outside on easily corroding substrates such as blank steel or iron
- Do not use for glass bonding if the bond line or the adhesive and/or substrate interface are directly exposed to sunlight
- Do not expose uncured Sika MaxTack Ultra Clear to alcohol containing products as this may interfere with the curing reaction
- For further information please contact the Technical Department
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close