We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Rust-Oleum 2800 Ground Marking Aerosol as a great alternative.
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2300 Marking Aerosols are based on a fast drying, lead and chromate free pigments that should be used on metal, concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, grass, etc. Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2300 Marking Aerosols are designed for quick and easy marking of interior or exterior construction and excavation sites, underground utilities, traffic safety and more.
Features & Benefits
- For marking difficult and slightly wet substrates
- Up to 70 metres per can
- Best hiding power, touch dry in 20 minutes
- For on metal, concrete, asphalt, soil, grass, wood
- Weather-resistant and watertight
- Upside down spraying system
- Application down to 0°C
- Gloss Level: Matt
- Propellant: Dimethyl ether
- Heat Resistance: 100°C (dry heat)
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 20 minutes
- Dry to handle: 4 hours
- Dry to recoat: Within 1 hour or after 48 hours
2 m² per spray can at 25 µm dry, depending on colour
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
For good results the relative humidity shall be below 85% and the temperature of the can and substrate above 0°C. Remove cover cap. Shake vigorously for at least one minute after the rattle of mixing ball is heard. Shake frequently during use. Invert can and point spray button at ground or floor. Hold can approx. 10 - 15 cm above the surface to be marked. Press spray button to start spraying. Use a steady even stroke while spraying. After use turn can upright and press spray button for 2 - 3 seconds to clean valve.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 4 Hours
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- Within 1 hour or after 48 hours
- 2m² per can
- Min. Application Temperature
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- 100°C (dry heat)
- 630 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 3 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 20 Mins
- UN Number
- UN 1950
- 2 m² per spray can at 25 µm dry, depending on colour
Be the first to ask a question about this product!