Sikafloor 406 is a one part, clear aliphatic, solvent containing, UV resistant, moisture triggered curing polyurethane resin binder used as binder for the “Quartz finish” of the Sika Balcony Premium System.
- Sikafloor 406 is used as binder for the “Quartz finish” of the Sika Balcony Premium System
- For medium to high mechanical exposure
- For balconies, terraces, footbridges, stairways, galleries etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Moisture triggered
- Water vapour permeable
- UV resistant, non-yellowing
- Weather resistant
- Abrasion resistant with normal use
- Slip resistant
- Excellent adhesion
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Roller, Trowel
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- As Primer: 10m²/L As Wear Course: 5.75kg/m²
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sikafloor 406 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT