International Interseal 121 is a single component, spray applied, high build, water based coating for direct application over coated substrates and non-ferrous substrates. International Interseal 121 dries to form a non-tacky, tough, resilient temporary protective layer.
International Interseal 121 utilises patented peelable technology to ensure rapid and complete removal at a wide range of temperatures without deterioration to the underlying coating or substrate.
- International Interseal 121 is designed to provide excellent short term protection against a wide range of contaminants such as dust, oil, grease, grinding debris, fly rust and coating application overspray whilst providing a degree of resistance to abrasion, grinding debris and scuffing.
- The dual protective and unique peelable properties of Interseal 121 make it ideal for use in those market areas where coated substrates require temporary protection against incidental contamination and damage such as that experienced during transit or in a fabrication - assembly construction process.
- International Interseal 121 can assist in providing a significant reduction in immediate and longer term coating maintenance costs whilst improving productivity during assembly and installation.
Features & Benefits
- A peelable, water based temporary protective coating
- Can be applied over a wide range of coated substrates and certain non-ferrous substrates
- Dries to form a non-tacky, tough protective layer
- Protects against detrimental surface contamination such as dust, oil, grease, grinding debris, fly-rust and overspray
- Provides a degree of resistance to abrasion and scuffing
- Patented peelable technology allows easy and complete removal at a wide range of temperatures
- Ideal for use in situations where coated structures require temporary protection against incidental contamination and damage during transit, assembly and installation
- Can assist in minimising the need for unscheduled coating maintenence and improving productivity
- Complies with all known and planned health and safety legislation
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Spray
- 2.5m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 20 mins
Be the first to ask a question about this product!