- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Tor Raincoat Stabilising Sealer
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Tor Elastaseal Z Binder Sealer as a great alternative.
Tor Raincoat Stabilising Sealer (RC351) is a modified acrylic resin based, low viscosity solution containing a biocidal additive and organic solvents. Tor Raincoat Stabilising Sealer is for the priming/stabilising of bare, cementitious (eg. asbestos cement, fibre cement etc) porous and friable pitched roofing substrates prior to application of Raincoat waterproofing topcoats. Tolerant to application onto slightly damp surfaces.
Asbestos containing substrates
Preparation should be performed by an authorised specialist asbestos contractor. Cleaning method to be in compliance with current health and safety regulations.
Dry broom/wire brush to remove all loose dirt, dust and chippings, then thoroughly wash if necessary to remove stubborn surface contaminants (eg. grease, oil, grime, soot, etc). Repair cracks/holes with suitable filling material. Test moss, lichen, etc with Torkill W Fungicidal Solution (DM405) and remove residues.
Surfaces should be dry for application, though slightly damp surfaces can be tolerated.
- Do not apply if rain is imminent.
- Overcoating should be carried out within the timescale stated to promote maximum intercoat adhesion and avoid film defects. Surfaces must be clean.
- The product is not designed for overcoating with other products outside the Raincoat range.
- Brush, Roller
- 10m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!