Sika FloorJoint PD is a prefabricated, carbon-fibre reinforced polymer composite panel with high physical properties. Because of the waved joint design an improved load distribution is achieved.
Floor joint panel for new build and refurbishment of joints for concrete screeds with normal up to medium heavy wear e.g. for car parks.
Features & Benefits
- Similar thermal expansion coefficient like resin based floors.
- No vibrations while trafficking
- Short down time
- High chemical resistance
- No unevenness, ultra flat
- Easy to install
- Easy to repair
- Chemical and mechanical resistant
- Trafficable 24 h after installation
- Can be over coated with certain Sikafloor-Systems
- Not corrosive
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above. It is important that the manufacturer is contacted before use of these systems as a site visit/written specification may be required prior to use of these systems to ensure correct installation and suitability for the project in question.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!