- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sikalastic 152 is a 2-component, crack-bridging, fibre-reinforced cementitious mortar, with low elastic modulus with special additives for waterproofing and protection of concrete subgrades subject to flexural strain.
- Flexible waterproofing and protection of hydraulic structures such as basins, tanks, concrete piping, bridges and canals
- Waterproofing of bathrooms, shower, terraces, balconies, swimming pools before the application of ceramic tiles bonded with adhesives
- Waterproofing and protection of outer walls to be buried into the ground
- Inside waterproofing of light counter pressure water of walls and floors in basements
- Protective, anti-carbonation coating of concrete surfaces
Features & Benefits
- Flexible waterproofing and concrete protection in one product
- Very good crack-bridging abilities, also at low temperature
- Resistance against de-icing salts and carbon dioxide
- Reliable application also in very humid environment
- All components ready delivered, no additional mixing water required
- Applicable also on lightly humid subgrades
- Non sagging: easy application also on vertical walls
- Excellent adhesion onto lots of sub-grades such as concrete, cement mortars, stone, masonry
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!