Sikalastic 152 is a 2-component, crack-bridging, fibre-reinforced cementitious mortar, with low elastic modulus with special additives for waterproofing and protection of concrete subgrades subject to flexural strain.
- Flexible waterproofing and protection of hydraulic structures such as basins, tanks, concrete piping, bridges and canals
- Waterproofing of bathrooms, shower, terraces, balconies, swimming pools before the application of ceramic tiles bonded with adhesives
- Waterproofing and protection of outer walls to be buried into the ground
- Inside waterproofing of light counter pressure water of walls and floors in basements
- Protective, anti-carbonation coating of concrete surfaces
Features & Benefits
- Flexible waterproofing and concrete protection in one product
- Very good crack-bridging abilities, also at low temperature
- Resistance against de-icing salts and carbon dioxide
- Reliable application also in very humid environment
- All components ready delivered, no additional mixing water required
- Applicable also on lightly humid subgrades
- Non sagging: easy application also on vertical walls
- Excellent adhesion onto lots of sub-grades such as concrete, cement mortars, stone, masonry
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sikalastic 152 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT