SikaBond AT-80 is a 1-component, easily spreadable, solvent free, elastic adhesive based on Silane Terminated Polymers for full surface bonding of wood floors.
Used for solid and engineered wood floors (strips, longstrips, planks, panels and boards), mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, lam parquet, wood paving (residential) and chipboard can all be installed by full surface bonding.
Features & Benefits
- 1-component, ready to use
- Solvent free
- Excellent workability, very easy to spread
- Elastic, footfall sound dampening
- Suitable for most common types of wood floors
- Reduces stress to the substrate: the elastic adhesive reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Can be sanded
SikaBond AT-80 should only be used by suitably experienced and trained contractors. For more details please download the product data sheet below.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Prepared, Chipboard,
- Application Method
- Notched Trowel
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SikaBond AT-80 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT