- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Tor Elastaseal Z Metal Primer as a great alternative.
Tor Elastaprime (RC100) is a two-pack, solvent based anti-corrosive primer containing moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer and unique adhesion promoter.
Tor Elastaprime (RC100) is a high performance universal primer that provides excellent binding and adhesion to most substrates including plastics, wood, mineral substrates, ceramic tile, copper, zinc, brass, steel, galvanised steel, aluminium etc. Winter painting operations are possible due to tolerance of low temperature/high humidity conditions.
Used in conjunction with Tor Elastaseal, Elastadeck and Unicover systems.
Ensure all areas are clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, corrosion and general surface contamination. All oils, grease, etc should be removed with a suitable degreasing solution. Steel should preferably be abrasive blast cleaned to BS7079 Standard SA2.5. Thorough mechanical preparation (eg. power wire brushing, needle gunning, grinding etc) can be utilised for mild environments.
Aluminium surfaces should be roughened. Unweathered galvanised surfaces should be treated with Tor Mordant Solution (IM911).
A moderate degree of surface moisture can be tolerated.
- Overcoating must be carried out within the timescale on the data sheet otherwise it may be necessary to solvent wash or abrade the first coat in order to obtain system adhesion.
- When airless spraying operatives must wear self–contained breathing apparatus (contains isocyanates).
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 10m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
- Tor Coatings
Be the first to ask a question about this product!