Remmers Decorative Render L can be used as a finish for the Remmers Light-Weight Render and Remmers Thermal Insulation Render System.
- Undercoat render and decorative render on masonry with thermally insulating wall building materials
- Repair and production of thermally insulating layers of render in old buildings, heritage buildings, framework houses, monuments and for new construction, indoors and outdoors
- For the production of single layers of render with a Spanish style or troweled texture
Remmers Decorative Render L is a factory-mixed, mineral, dry mortar that is ready-to-use after mixing with water and hydraulic setting.
- It can be applied by hand as well as with conventional machines equipped with an after-mixer
- Smooth, very easy to work, stable and high yielding
- Suitable for single layers up to 15mm thick
- Water repelling and thus prevents a loss of heat through dampness
- Water vapour permeable
- Resistant to water, weather and frost
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Decorative Render L is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT