Rust-Oleum X1 Chain & Drive Spray
Rust-Oleum X1 Chain & Drive Spray is a high quality spray with effective anti-fling properties for lubricating gears and chains.
Features & Benefits
- Good adhesion
- Resists detergent washing
- H1 compliant for incidental food contact
- Temperature range: -35°C to 180°C
- Extreme pressure additives give long term protection and reduce wear under extreme loads
Rust-Oleum X1 Chain & Drive Spray reduces friction and helps prevent wear on chains and open gears which are liable to heavy load. It withstands extreme loads and temperatures and has an ultra-low coefficient of friction.
Heat Resistance: -35°C to +180°C
Ensure electrical equipment is isolated and check surfaces for compatibility prior to application. Clean and remove old lubricant from components prior to application.
Apply at temperatures between 5° and 35°C. Shake aerosol before use. Spray a light film onto surface from 20 to 30 cm. Do not over apply.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- -35°C to +180°C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 3 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Rust-Oleum X1 Chain & Drive Spray is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT